League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

the mexican one

yayayayayayayayayayayayayaya

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

'yi mechanics'

w/e nerd

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i bet

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

okay tryndamere

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

preach

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

manly chest

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Splitpush is still a really dope strat in soloQ

8. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Anyone have any opinions on the lucian change?

I think that they did a good job...... the range change was needed. Obviously the range nerf to his AA and Q hurt, but I think was needed. Now he clears better, tho and his E is utterly... relentless. I think it did a good job of lowering his harass while buffing his engage, which puts him where he should be. I could see them nerfing the Relentless Pursuit cooldown in the near future, however.

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i would have taken the 3 iron

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You mean buffing him right?

Oh yeah I totally dig that he's 100% banned now, no need to put up with him in ranked anymore.

11. Amberite

Amberite The King of Potatoes

Been trying out Ahri mid. Manage to do quite well IF I manage to land my skillshots.

12. PurpleTop

I love ahri. She's my favorite mid.... tho I don't play mid too often. I almost always play ADC.

Ahri got buffed recently too

13. PurpleTop

I still take Trinity after BT because I love the Sheen passive on him....... but I usually take cleaver or LW after that. Sometimes IE, idk. and yeah I take cdr boots and masteries too. Dash4lyfe

EDIT: Essence reaver is actually a decent choice on him in place of BT imo. With the rest of his build you can easily get max cdr

14. PurpleTop

I do like that shield, don't get me wrong. I usually duo queue with my friend who plays support, so I don't run into those problems. On some champs BT is the only way to go, but on some champs sometimes you can get ER if the situation demands it. Lucian is one of those champs, I feel.

EDIT: BOTRK is actually really nice on Lucian too.... that active makes his pursuit even more relentless

15. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Lucian is lame. Draven/Braum bot lanes all day everyday.

#MustacheOP

16. PurpleTop

Lucian + braum is my fav

17. bluestun

bluestun Member

yasuo+nami/janna

18. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Ezreal is another champion that can utilize Braum's passive. Since Ezreal's q triggers on-hit effects he can kind of work like Lucian as in, 2 attacks.

19. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I played crap ton of Janna and Draven is usually my favorite ADC to support as her the early/midgame damage is insane.

My main ADCs are Varus>Ashe>Graves though. Mainly play Varus and prefer being supported by Nami or Morgana. I only really play Ashe with Thresh as my support to cover her lack of escape.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Hahahahaha what?

Also Janna/Ashe used to be a thing, escapes and whatnot. Until people realised you can't have a double shitty bot lane and hopes to win.