Leap + Elusive Leap

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by limone1981, Nov 28, 2016.

1. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I was pretty sure that stupid upgrade path were something from the past...than you look at Hyaenid Flamefist and he'e allowed to have 2 different leap ( as titles states) in the 2 different upgrades allowing him to jump for 8 squares and conquer a font 9 spaces away!!! (he has 7 spd moves one suare than leap 2 times for 4 + 4 squares).

Maybe has been addressed before, because the rune is 1 year old, but seriously this is really really stupid.

2. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I never noticed this. You would think they would put both this abilities in the same upgrade path. I'm not sure if this was intended.

3. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Makes sense to have both leaps on the same upgrade path. Can't think of another rune with 2 leaps.

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Bloated Toad used to have Leap 3 and Massive Leap 2.

I miss running Bloated Toad. :(

5. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

We are back in the first turn Exertion days with umbalanced map basically!

6. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

I played it and contested before it was cool B)

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

No, Exertion by itself was 3 AP, and Shrine Exertion was effectively 6 AP. Having two Leap effects is only +2.

8. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Exertion on a 6ap champ is the same as the current leap on the 7 speed flamefist

9. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov explained in another thread somewhere that sometimes upgrade paths were given in groups and that if a path or ability in an upgrade path was changed that it would sometimes bring in a few other upgrades that were not necessarily intended. He talked about how Janger Arcanis had burn as an upgrade or something and that it wasn't intentional. He can explain it way better than my rambling tho.
    Kudos to the guy who found it and abused it!

Here's the thread:
    http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/why-does-jangar-arcanis-have-burn.24946/

SireofSuns likes this.
  10. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Lol.
    Pox.
    Such balance. Such coherence.

Anotherblackman likes this.
  11. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Much constructive input.

Etherielin, Tweek516 and themacca like this.
  12. Cinder405

super has more constructive feedback than Pedeguerra any day. He atleast plays the game at least.

themacca likes this.
  13. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

You know Pede has fallen down by a huge margin when a statement like this starts ringing true.

14. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

At least he's consistent

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Will look into this guy.

DiCEM0nEY, Tweek516, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  16. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hey guys.
    Funny story is: I could probably stay away from the game for a full whole year like I have, and still beat any of you @Cinder405 , @Etherielin and @themacca without ANY effort whatsoever.
    You guys have no idea of how much WORK I've put into this game for almost zero return, you guys have no idea I stayed in the "council" providing constructive feedback for full 3 years, or even prior to that when I wasnt in the council.
    Where were you guys then, saying "Good job Pede, thanks for the hard work" or "wow this change was really cool, did you have a saying on that", or simply saying "constructive post, well done".
    It's very easy to bash, it's very hard to respect a guy who already did a lot for this game and: 1) is mad at how things are going; 2) is hopeless that his opinions, even when constructive, are going to be heard.
    So yeah, just let me post the way I want and leave me alone. I dont keep bashing you guys for your noob opinions anymore, so yeah, leave my rants alone.
    Jeez.

17. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

@Pedeguerra I was busy lurking and not posting. The issue isn't the fact you're ranting, but that it's the only thing you're bringing to the table at this point. It's okay to be critical towards Sok & Co., but it's not okay when you end up doing nothing but spewing acid. It's only about that.

This isn't a "Who can flex the most" contest so I'm gonna ignore the entire "I'd beat you with no effort" part.

And about noob opinions: hard to find those, when I avoid balance-related matters if possible. I'm more of a bug-finding guy.

Tweek516 likes this.
  18. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

cool story bro

guokamoli54 likes this.
  19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

If this turns into yet another aggressive thread about some poster's habits and comportment, it will stopped. Further off-topic or non-constructive comments will either be deleted or lead to thread closure. Any comments along those lines should be handled in private messages.

20. Cinder405

Pedeguerra's power level is over 9000!!!!

But yeah someone please fix this nid.