Lets rework a classic - Smite Enemy

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Markoth, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

The spell would be called Summon Thor. A single summon lasting 3 turns. Can charge at stuff (and maybe has Blitz). Of course, this would be a different spell, not Smite Enemy.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Summon a Thor the Boar with Blitz to the closest available unoccupied location to target space. This champion comes into play with Full AP and Skirmisher. At the end of your opponent's turn, the champion is removed from play.

Sirius likes this.
  3. Sirius

Kind of like Drone Signal, only better (I think).

4. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

Thor boar comes equipped with ethereal hammer!

Sirius and IMAGIRL like this.
  5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I SECOND THIS MOTION!

Sirius likes this.
  6. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

The new flavor text for ethereal hammer "By the gods! Why did I let Euan Drunkenfist borrow my hammer! It reeks of brew and vomit now...." - Thor Boar

Why does the ethereal hammer unequip itself after 4 turns? Because Thor boar wants his hammer back!

Ok sorry I couldn't resist the cheesy Thor jokes.... now back to smite enemy

Sirius likes this.
  7. Sirius

A few well placed likes and maybe we can get some cool stuff going.

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Target champion takes X Fire damage and becomes Branded for Y. If the target is friendly, it is Cleansed and healed for X instead.

(Not sure what to rename it so it makes sense.)

9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Will of the Holy?

10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

35 Nora - Target champion with Branded takes 10 Magical damage. If this kills the champion, enemies within 4 spaces take 5 Magical damage and become Branded for 4 turns.

I'd run it.

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Holy Fire

The friendly clause gives it a lot of utility. It would be good but push out stuff like Vial for the instant cleanse spot. Not necessarily a bad thing but perhaps limiting the cleanse/heal to friendly P/P/S so that Vial is still a viable choice for non-paladins like King.

Sirius and Rapidice like this.
  12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Divine Cleansing? Might also Dispell targeted enemy. Just a thought.

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

If it is already Branded it Dispels?

14. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Possibly. I'm just throwing several options out there. Lots of ways this could go.

Divine Cleansing 40 or 45 Nora.

Target champion takes X Fire damage and becomes Branded for Y. If the target dies this turn. The nearest friendly Paladin, or Priest is Cleansed, and healed for 10 hp.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  15. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- "To smote or not to smote...that is the question" cut and print

16. Sirius

Brand Enemy was my first thought. But then I saw it has a friendly part. Brand/Mark of the Inquisition?

17. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

First and foremost I think Smite the unholy and ect should be changed to plain smite rank 1-2-3

Smite1,2,3: Target champion with less than 15%/20%/25% of their remaining hp is destroyed.The ability uses defile corpse. No globe is dropped if destroyed this way.

Ap cost:3

Spell version:
    Smite Enemy

Target champion with less than 25% of their hp is destroyed,This ability uses defile corpse. no nora globe is dropped if destroyed this way.

Nora cost: 45

18. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Smite Enemy (45 Nora)

AE 2: Effected area becomes hallowed ground, branded enemy champions take 15 fire damage and become awestruck.

Idk man, im not good at these things, but i think its decent no :D?

Also, i wish branded did more right now. Not a great driving force for a theme so idk if i even like my own suggestion.

Baskitkase likes this.
  19. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

tenletters

20. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yeah I think brand should be more like.

Branded : When this champion is attacked by a paladin/shaman/priest it's defense is ignored and the attack cannot miss. ?

or

Branded : This champion takes 2 extra fire damage when attacked by paladins etc. And takes 2 fire damage when attacking paladins etc. this damage ignores defense