Lich theme

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Netherzen, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I tried playing liches but they feel underwhelming.
    Has anyone had any success with them?What is the best way to play them?

OriginalG1 likes this.
  2. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I think they works with Vengeful but the reign of Seism has put an end to relic based bgs so phylactery crap is generally too risky.

Netherzen likes this.
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Run a death harvester and a masons spire. Helps to make your phylacterys more likely to survive and death harvest can really put out a good nora gen when youre constantly recycling 70+ nora champions combined with your leverage discounts from your triple lichlings you should have quite a lot of left over nora to handle most situations on the board

4. Netherzen

That will slow me down.I might try it but i dont think it will be efficient or easy.
    Here is what i am currently running:
    lich.JPG

5. themacca

Liches aren't a fast paced theme bud. It certainly is efficient though.

Why only 1 genesis and eternal lich though? both really good runes

6. Netherzen

Because they both rely on phylactery and i dont want to crutch on that because aoes and seism.

7. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

I like using Gravewatcher with phylactery units. After your Phylactery unit has been destroyed and is redeployed from the relic, the champion rune goes on cd. Deploy Gravewatcher and reset the cd of whichever phylactery unit you prefer. This is where having x2 Genesis Lich may come in handy more often since you can rely on a quick redeploy of your unit which will have Spirit Harvest ready to use.

Splitting IS/FW and grabbing Restore Life would work as well, however I have been using Medal of Valor on Genesis Lich to increase the lol and boost my other units from Battlemasters +1dmg heal4hp.

8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

how do you like the new girl, the 7 speeder?

9. themacca

One of the best beaters in FW

OriginalG1 likes this.
  10. OriginalG1

What up grade path have you chosen for Brightmoon Lich?

11. themacca

Vuln magic and i mindwipe aura

12. OriginalG1

forsaken exploit & vuln magic set up for possible double tap on relocation?

13. OriginalG1

upload_2016-7-22_12-25-15.png
    Linchs are kinda fw king pins to me. They add flavor to any bg they are added to. This bg is focused on testing brightmoon lich. Serkan, Xulos, Librarian, bone circle archmage are my core fw runes in everything. The rest either give a dmz to work out of, supply phylacterys, or the crused/hexed/raid condition to buff brightmoon's attack. I use 2x depths of despair in my meta and use it all the time. It can really help chip an opponent away for "cull of the weak". (The secondary effect of depth dose nothing to IS but the spell will still hit IS for 4 damage) I am torn between ink blights and soul collectors. With cruse and DMZ ink blight is great at setting up brightmoon and protecting friendlies from signal target spells. She also can tank a little. Soul collector gets them globes though. DEM GLOBES.

It is really interesting to have mindwipe arua back into fw. It helps fw control the pace
    I gave dark apprentice a shot, even when I had the nora to deploy him, I usually saved it.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    Netherzen likes this.