Life

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Q t pies

Edit: 6 cats, you're brave

2. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

too much , and not enough .

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Life is good.

Qucas and Geressen like this.
  4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Wtf is this crap

Qucas and Dagda like this.
  5. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Moved to Indiana last wednesday and got a new job yesterday. Today was my first day and it went well.

darklord48, Geressen and SPiEkY like this.
  6. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

New job starts next month. Old one can bite me! Also got a new car

Tweek516, darklord48 and Qucas like this.
  7. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Why not revive this thread?

My life has changed completely. In the course of the last 6 months I've obtained knowledge that outweighs all that I've known prior to that. But I'll tell you guys what has happened in a chronological order.

After finishing the course in UK, I didn't feel like I actually learnt that much. I felt empty. We didn't have much money, I grew more and more tiresome of London and the americanized politcorrect unctuousness, that seemed to go viral and infected almost every single person, or at least that's the way I saw it back then. Music didn't go along, mainly because I didn't progress much (mostly due to my lifestyle probably), and nobody really shared the views that I had in terms of the sound and the concepts, plus I grew tired of the metal scene and got more into electronic music, hip-hop, started listening to Rachmaninov again and so on..

My father, during his summer trip to Ukraine found himself a wife. At first I went there as a tourist. I got acquainted with warm and interesting people and had a chance to go to a few raves. When I got back to England, I decided that I should move to Odessa to study Philosophy (later I changed to Russian Literature and Linguistics).

Life went by, I met new people. At first I felt a bit lonely and lost, I guess just like any person that moves to a new place. But then things kind of started feeling normal (although I still can't get used to their inability to speak correctly in Russian: especially in their accentations of specific syllables, since I was raised by a mother who was very strict in language, so that I speak correctly and eloquently, hence I get agitated and feel certain disdain towards someone (regardless if I want to or not) when I hear them accentize the wrong syllable or w/e else, it's quite the burden)), except university became really boring after the first semester, after two of our best lecturers (Modern Literature and Folklore) where no longer teaching us, not to mention I was already fed up with the fact that I was forced to learn 4 languages (Ukranian, Polish (later I left, as it was an additional course that I for some reason decided to join), French and Old Slavic)), not to mention some other subjects, that weren't really my thing. I was always in love with the arts, but the academic approach to certain architectonical aspects of it always made me yawn.

So I decided to leave. Didn't tell my father though at first. I just kept on going at the mornings, and coming back in the day. But instead of going to the university, I would go to the park or the library to read, depending on the difficulty of the literature. Soon, I accidentily got acquainted with a new group of people. Me and my acquiantance went to search for weed. We went to a place in the centre of Odessa, where all the cloud rap/techno subculture people would hang out (what I figured out later). In a matter of time a 16 year old blonde haired little demonic nymphet happened to be sleeping with me in my flat, since she had nowhere to go. This little Lolita made me go crazy and everything that happened in one was very new to me, especially because I was introverted and haven't been in such "hangouts" in a while. During our little sleepover, she was on the phone with her boyfriend. According to her words, he wanted to talk to her all night. She didn't.

There was a rave 3 days after that. We talked via internet and said we were going to meet there. The rave was at a beach. The dancefloor was covered with granite, there were a lot of crags which enclosed the beach. I took a half pill of extasy and was slightly nervous because of our upcoming meeting.
    Finally, she came. I managed to see her for a few seconds, prancing in all-white clothes and high heels with about 10-15 other people, approx. 15-18 years old. Later on, we met on the dancefloor; smoked a joint. I then saw her boyfriend. Ironically, I met him at a techno rave 2 months before and came up to him and complimented his, what you would call in english, "swag", but he was so into his trip that he didn't even notice me or hear me, which is perfectly fine, considering that later on, when we became closer friends, I found out that he's a proper benzedrine addict (even though he's been doing drugs for only half a year, when I've done them for 4 years) and likes to do acid once in a while (they dangerous and cheap Bane Shift though). Yeah, we became close friends, ironically, right at that rave. As soon as we started talking we felt a spark, and even though my little Carmen did tell me explicitly that he is her boyfriend, I didn't even take the time and effort to analyze what she was saying (probably because I was too high, and not even from ectasy). She clearly did not like that I drew his attention from her to me.

So that was one of the few magnificent moments of my life. We were on the verge of adventure and discoveries. I will cherish that day deeply in my heart and will always remember how all of us watched the sun rise and form extraordinary crimson gradients. I've decided it's better to show rather than describe, hence, the photo:
    [​IMG]

So that's when a new chapter in my life started. Life finally became interesting and meaningful. I'm sure everybody knows what it's like to meet new people and when all of them share an enthusiasm to live and create and share ideas etc. That's what it felt like at first.

Oh how wrong I was...

If anybody finds this interesting, I'll continue the story another day. It's not too long, and it'll be in my novel; but obviously, with literary embellishment.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

fuuuuck

that was interesting as HELL. you BETTER write part II!!

9. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I'll post something this weekend. This last year has been a gong show

Skullferno likes this.
  10. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Good read bud. Good to see you back around here.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Gutsa are you gay or bi or was it just a friendly spark?

12. Alakhami

neither, unfortunately.

13. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Quick update:

Moving to Arizona to be close to the remaining family I have left. The year of 2016 has been very...boring? I did some odd jobs that I never dreamed of ever doing, and I am currently a manager/owner of a pizza place. Decided the other day to cut all ties to where I am and move. Moving around January 20th and I have no current ideas or plans on what my future holds. Might try to become a Park Ranger, for I learned that nature and animals are more interesting then most people in real life. Not sure if I will continue to be semi-active on the game so if I disappear for a minute or two don't fret just finding more of myself hopefully :D. Happy holidays mates

14. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

DaAmmm!! Sugar is my drug of choice. Never, not even once, have I drank or smoked or chewed or taken illicit drugs. Guess I should thank my parents for raising me 100% away from all that action.

Very glad to hear that u are standing on your own two feet. Ex was wrong about you.

Merry everything to you and your brother!

Karmavore likes this.
  15. Alakhami

Wow...
    I doubt I'd have the strength to deal with all that Bane Shift if I was in your shoes. I hope your brother gets well.

DarkJello likes this.
  16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

@Karmavore
    Damn son, he who faces himself can face the world. I wouldn't want to be the world right now.

Best of luck to your brother and you. Merry Christmas dude

DarkJello likes this.
  17. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Wow karma. Just wow. Good to see you've gotten through it and are stringer for it now. Merry christmas

DarkJello likes this.
  18. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Merry Christmas all! Thanks for your replies, it's been a tough journey but I made it through another year. Cheers everyone.

19. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

All I know is that after reading their posts I want to hug @Karmavore and @Gutsa and never let go so that they can feel better. I wish you two all the strength in the world and all the warmth and love from those you can put trust into.

Qucas, DarkJello and Karmavore like this.
  20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Karma stop being a ***** you're only 23 you gonna find a girl that treats you better than ******** Ashley.

Only kidding about the first half<3

Qucas and Karmavore like this.