Lim Dugon + stuff for Fan Faire

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by MaruXV, Sep 28, 2016.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Hi, as written up here i would like to trade a limited dugon(browny one) + something(Leg, Exo, also from last exp) for a fan faire.
    Answer or PM if interested. Thanks!

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't think anyone is going to take you up on that offer.

Etherielin likes this.
  3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

you never know, maybe there is some older player who has a couple more fan faire and missed the dugon for some reason and doesnt want to use resources for it now... thanks for the advice anyway ^^

4. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Not entirely sure of it's history but I think it was given out at an Octopi event. Whenever I saw Fan Faire for trade it was always for purchase and never an actual rune trade. Back during the days of CPC.

5. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Fan faire should be reprinted and more available for players. It's a big KF deckbuilding component only available to some...

davre likes this.
  6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It was from an event SOE went to called Fan Faire

aseryen likes this.
  7. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Ty for the clarification. Never went to any of the SOE events but they always seemed interesting.

8. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Don't loose your hope. I got one not too long ago (like 2-3 months) for a trade pretty similar to the one your are purposing.

9. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

10. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

Why does Limited Dugon seem to be less available than Korona, Magnus, Cora, Shallaxy, K'ento, Sixul and Snogvie? Isn't it the same level/category/group of runes?

And why does Sixul seem to be less popular than the rest?

11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

well, if the price is not excessive i would even purchase it...

12. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I managed to get one back in 2011 from PoxPortal. From what I remember seeing, Fan Faire used to be worth up to $85 or at least that's the highest I remember it being sold for.