List of Bugs/Inconsistencies in the Revamp

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Lauremoon, Jun 27, 2014.

1. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

It's an older outdated version. It's fine to focus on the post revamp issues

2. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

yes sorry never knew it got name changed

3. IR0NHAMMER

IR0NHAMMER The King of Potatoes

ok hadn't realised that however burn still requires a basic attack right?

4. maxwell3094

maxwell3094 The King of Potatoes

Found something new for UD:
    You cant summon Trap spider, Soul crawler, or Rust demon from the runedock. You literally cant deploy them normally. If you try clicking on their icon in the runedock it shows you no stats in anything (Not even a 0. Its just blank.), Whatever active/passive abilities what you clicked on has, no nora cost (Blank again.), and the picture is of the last thing you clicked on. This was NOT happening before the hotfix patch.

EDIT: Just found something interesting involving this. I have a level 3 and a level 1 Trap spider. I cant deploy the level 3 Trap spider (which is the first one I drew.) but I can deploy the level 1 Trap spider perfectly fine. Ill edit again if something similar happens with Rust demon or Soul crawler.

EDIT 2: Flameweb spider (Normal version. Not the reskin.) cant be deployed either. On a side note protect the nest says an egg will be removed and replaced with a spiderling at the end of the opponents turn but its actually happening at the end of your turn starting the turn after you used the spell.

EDIT 3: Spiderlings are broke just like the other spiders mentioned so far. The ones that were summoned from the protect the nest spell are causing the same things as mentioned above. (Blank for stats, wrong picture, etc.) Since they were summoned through the spell I can still move them around and use them normally.

EDIT 4: Also I cant end my turn now. Game is saying its the enemies turn (bot from daily in this case) when it isn't. Maybe from me using the broken Spiderlings?

EDIT 5: I just realized a common thing with all the spiders I cant deploy/the broke spiderlings. They all have creep and crawl. Its the ability itself that's broken I bet. The one Trap spider I could summon doesn't have it so that explains that. And all the spiders I can summon so far do not have it. This is...yeah this is a REALLY annoying problem if that's the case. Letting my daily continue to see if that guess is right. Also if I am right this problem probably affects all arthropod units with creep and crawl.

EDIT 6: Something interesting I noticed is that creep and crawl will still trigger and give the spiderlings the bonus from it. The passives it gives wont show up under passive abilities though. You also cant see what the creep and crawl passive ability does by highlighting it. No text box appears. Still not sure what is causing the game to say its the bots turn when it is still my turn though as that seems to be happening randomly.

EDIT 7: All right hopefully this is the last edit. I believe I have figured out what causes the issue with it not displaying as my turn correctly. Its happening only when the enemy (bot in this case) ends their turn while I have one of the broken creep and crawl units selected. That applies to the summoned spiderlings AND broken spiders that I click on in the runedock. If one of the broke units are selected at the time the bot ends their turn the game switches to my turn and I can play normally but the turn indicator never changes over to me and as such I cant click the end turn button.

Also clicking on any spells/relics/equipment in the runedock will show the normal art and nora cost but they all will also show the creep and crawl icon where passive abilities would go. (This will be all that shows up if you click a relic in the runedock.) They all still work normally and if you deploy a relic you can see its normal passive abilities. If you click on the crossed swords icon for an equipment in play though (One of yours at least. Dunno if it happens with enemy equipment.) the creep and crawl icon will still be there.

Lastly it seems my guess about the creep and crawl skill being the issue was right as all my spiders with it are broke. In addition to the spiders already mentioned this affects the Hell tick, Broodmother, and of course K'lzik. It doesn't affect any spider without creep and crawl. Units that have it as an upgrade option are fine as long as you don't pick it as an upgrade option.

So much for playing with spiders while letting the revamp play out :(

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  5. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Can not change the abilities on Avatar

6. maxwell3094

That's intentional. Patch notes said:

7. maxwell3094

Noticed a thread about this already but ill still post it here as I noticed it too.

The greater vampirism skill from Elder bloodbinder isn't actually doubling healing from life siphon like its supposed to. Instead of healing for the full amount of the damage dealt your healing a little less. I didn't actually check exactly how much its healing for now but if I had to make an estimate id say life siphon is healing for about 2/3 of the damage dealt when greater vampirism is active. So it still boosts it above the normal half the damage dealt but its not doubling it to heal the full amount of damage dealt like its supposed to.

8. IR0NHAMMER

Forge hammer it gives the -2 Nora for attacks but the champs in the runedock don't get there cost reduced

9. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sludge Wurm has trail: Slime and one of the upgrades is dive .... ---> never going to have the option of being on the water ..

10. Tal3234

Pirahnid has Carnivore ( passive ability )
    but in the manager menu ,
    this ability does not appear.

11. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Thanks I missed that 1

12. Saranea

Saranea The King of Potatoes

Can confirm all that for my spider BG as well.

Sincerly

13. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Yes, I've addressed it.

Some numbers would be OK, for the moment I'll put it's not healing the amount it should.

Oh, and about the spiders, Creep and Crawl was addressed in the last hot fix so try them out again. If it persist, I'd consider you to create a single thread about it, because they are too many problems to be listed here.

Exactly how do you find this problem? You just walk to an enemy and give it the beer?

Are you using the Forge Hammer with Constructs, Equipments and Relics?

Slime is actually Impeding 1 Water. Have you tried it?

Which pirahnid? Its a base ability or an upgrade ability?

14. Tal3234

Razorfin Slider has trail: water, but when he moves a not water space, he moves cost 2ap.. this is a bug..??
    mmmmmmm

15. maxwell3094

Yep creep and crawl is still totally broken. I noticed that the skill was changed in the June 27th patch notes so im guessing THATS when the issue started and not right after the first hotfix. Considering how severe this problem is I will go and make separate thread in a minute. Also well im on ill get some numbers for the greater vampirism thing and edit this post with them.

EDIT: Heh figures it would take forever to draw the damn thing. Either way here are some exact numbers. Someone else can do the math on them.

8 damage dealt. Healed for 6.
    15 dealt. Healed for 10.
    12 dealt. Healed for 9.
    11 dealt. Healed for 7.
    10 dealt. Healed for 7.
    9 dealt. Healed for 6.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  16. Lauremoon

Right, that seems like a bug. That is a +50% healing buff, not a double one.

17. Lauremoon

What are you referring to?

18. IR0NHAMMER

Yes I'm running it with constructs

19. Lauremoon

Okay, listing it!

20. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

I'd make a new thread, but because it's already in here I'll bump this old thread. I'm surprised it's not already stickied.

Mark of Kiergana still doesn't provide Scramble