List of global abilities which should be changed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DiCEM0nEY, Mar 30, 2017.

1. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Yes , a faction shouldn't be allowed to use relics because they are facing am St or St split. Spot equip destruction is also really fair. @Sokolov should make a spell (for St of course) which gives immunity physical to all units (including the enemy!!!!!!!) That will make the game really fun. Definitely not abuseable, because it effects BOTH players. That'll teach us drumpf supporters for not being more diverse.

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

it's kind of like....when you don't use that many spells against fs or sl because they will back fire it....or you don't spam range against ud because they will use arrow eaters, or you don't use to many equips against fs because they will loot it or how you still spam relics against st because it's very rare anyone actually uses this spell and if they do you still get 6 rounds of use minimum out of that relic...wait no that's completely different

then again I've always wanted a version of backfire for relics, maybe if wail gets redesigned i can finally have it

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    mortal ix likes this.
  3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

That would work.

4. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Another non-global option could be: champions with x race/class deployed within 3/5/8 spaces of this unit permanently gain +5hp - similar to pool of dreams.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Why are we even considering any changes here, I thought this was just a make fun of dice thread.

Srsly though, not many of these things need changes. Especially not boost IMO.

themacca, Etherielin and nepyonisdead like this.
  6. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

As tweek said we are making something out of literally nothing. The one ability that needs change is illusion of lies and illusions in general but since the one possibly OP thing in the game isn't mentioned here why waste our breath

Tweek516 and Etherielin like this.
  7. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Dampen has been removed, the rest of the game is balanced because that one ability has been removed for new players to never interact with; except of course on Heartstone so it's not like player will have to forget the spell that they could not learn...

I'm still appalled that Dampen has been removed from Shaman, it deserves to be on a unit.

Pain curse is global now, Rock deifnace is 8 spaces and Hymn is based on every Troll...just to throw out the mechanics my theme likes to abuse.

Focused Nexus can easily by spammed almost Globally from ST.

8. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Soulsphere if you want to find a way to abuse it, which I haven't played in a while but that is a fun relic.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I generally do get at least 5 of them out every game.

10. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

IF you want Arctic Wail to be nerfed you are grasping at straws...you do realize it hurts everyone's relics right? Oh and lets complain about relics hiding behind the shrine and doing global damage and and suggest to nerf a counter rune to those relics.

11. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Leave arctic wail alone it is fine...just suggest a new rune

12. 5amb0

5amb0 I need me some PIE!

Kithir has sabotage to backfire relics

13. themacca

also dreambox

14. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

The worst part of arctic wail is that you have to include 2 runes for very specific match ups (I.e FW).

Vs most other factions its mediocre, and those 2 rune slots are valuable.

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

You mean players have to make a risk vs reward calculation?

What a dumb game.

16. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Hey I'm on the your side if a player includes one rune for one specific match up it should be potent.

This one is against a relic focuses fw deck

If it gets redesigned into a rune I'd include as something more then a meta choice I wouldn't exactly complain though either

17. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

All global abilities should be changed and boost is fine as is.

18. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Am I supposed to calculate the chances of him having a card which will make me lose the game at any given moment despite any massive advantages I may have accumulated through clever play? Make a rune that kills all units that start with the letter F. That will surely make interesting gameplay.

19. themacca

yes its called knowing the meta

SPiEkY likes this.
  20. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Lol anytime you que you are gambling (getting a good match up) vs getting fire eaters vs your fire bg. The answer isnt deleting fire eaters xD. And if there is something that shits on your bg in particular you should include particular answers Like (caulderon) in the fire example, AND even more importantly when the Firk has arctic wail ever been in the meta? thats like me complaining about sheoul brand or some Bane Shift. THE only ability/themes that needs tweaking are illusions and skeletons.....the game hasnt been this balanced in a while so please stop making a fuss over nothing.