Lonx/Yeti

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by TeaNinja, Dec 1, 2016.

1. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Hey guys, ST is my least played faction and I'm looking to fix that.

So I'm kindly asking for some Lonx and Yeti bg examples for a starting place.

Any combos these decks can pull off would be appreciated too.

Thank you.

2. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Lonx look good on paper, but are missing something that makes them not very competitive, so anything you do will be fine.

TeaNinja and Goyo like this.
  3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

If you need any rune you can't find, I got almost all of them to lend.

TeaNinja likes this.
  4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Lonx are pretty strong I've found.

TeaNinja likes this.
  5. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Yeah, like a good player behind them.

Either way, the Lonx decks shown here:

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/expo-29-meta-check.23740/

(Cydna and Gemma)

are still somewhat up to date, I always circle around with spells and relics and I suggest you to the same. I am personally keen on playing Lonx with AP generation shenanigans (Gemma's deck, sort of) which further enhance the possibility of killing anything within a turn.

These are the basics, but I suggest you play around with other champions and see what fits you.

Things you shouldn't get attached to: Lonx Bone Charm and Lonx Adept with Surge.

As for Yetis, I'm on my phone so I can't really bother to take screenshots, but what I can tell you is that they're very Nora friendly so I run perhaps three or so more damage spells than I normally would. They've plenty of decent range now and what you want is to run anything that facilitates constant deploys so you benefit from sheer board presence and Abominable damage bursts. They've pretty decent stats in relation to their cost in comparison to what's out there, and they may well be very resilient and much better than what people give them credit for.

If you need any help with particular suggestions or deck tracking PM me, as I tend to avoid the ST sub forums, because despite having decent people in them, when it comes to discussions in regards to anything they're most likely bound to play victim cards and complain.

TeaNinja likes this.
  6. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I got a bunch of yetis from IMAGIRL when he left, so I tried them and they are pretty strong- probably tier 1.5
    Yetis1.png
    Sleeping yetis and yeti apostates are extremely strong melee champs- I built the deck with a snow/ice subtheme with hidden:arctic on sleeping yeti so he constantly has +7 damage. Yeti curate and painter are also great champions- I use commander on painter and avalanche on curates. It's hard to tell whether keeper of memories is good or not.

Call of the tundra is amazing. tundra amulet is in there for spot resolute, which is pretty cute, but by no means required.

Halberd is auto in literally every ST deck I ever build.

TeaNinja likes this.
  7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Yeah halberd was auto even before the precision buff.