Markoth Whats with IS bro?

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Anotherblackman, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Its like we either been over nerfed, or other people got barely nerfed. 85 nora angel of mercy, a Dk that has 6 speed and cost more than he has ever costed at that point. Talgar without shielded and 80 nora lodestone constructs and helpless/ passive magnetic rovers along with mountaineer being completely taken out of IS.

What was your deal with the devil?

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

He traded his soul for mead and salted pork.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

It was the tabbac

4. reskk

reskk Member

Muh 49 Nora GRE BibleThump

Seriously though, play constructs or barbs and reach limited

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Things are still being tweaked, the new algorithm helped IS more than likely any other faction save maybe ST due to HP and Def cost reductions under the new system. Balance was thrown up in the air and has come down semi-randomly, Paladins are no longer the strongest theme we have and we will have to adjust for now.
    However, now begins the process of patching to get everything even again. The council has no inherent power of their own and is unable to make changes themselves. They merely make suggestions and what happens from there is out of their hands. It would be hugely helpful if you guys could let me know what you believe are the 5 most pressing issues within the faction. I can in turn will compile this information and pass it on to the devs. I need to know what you feel is weak AS WELL AS what is too strong.

Goodkeenan likes this.
  6. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

this thread was created before the recent patch and he is limited