Massacres in Paris: Nov 13th, 2015

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

maybe the Aztecs had the right idea.

SaintKiwi and Geressen like this.
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

their game would probably also be more fun to watch.

3. Ragic

Especially when the refs yell 'heads up!"

SaintKiwi and Dagda like this.
  4. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

What percentage of Muslims prefer theocracy? Stoning adulterers? Cutting off hands of thieves? Institutionalized rAp? Institutionalized cliterectomies? Terrorism is legitimate? Or that the caliphate is around the corner?

Why are most of the "refugees" men? Why are only 14% of the refugees children? Why are they traveling so far away from their lands, instead of receiving help in adjacent countries? The West is good at bombing, but apparently not so good at helping actual refugees. What is Obama's strat? (Does he even have one)? Mr. Nobel Peace Prize wants to force communities of his choosing to take 1000s of "refugees" each. What a bully.

5. DarkJello

Clever. Funny too. Would read again. +19

SaintKiwi likes this.
  6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so highest allert possible in brussels; public transport shut down, enforced early closing of eating establishments and events shut down, military everywhere. supposedly a plot similar to paris might have been in the works.

meanwhile belgian-morrocon suspected of naming the paris targets arrested in Turkey as well as 2 syrians supposedly there to collect him.

I would actually trust wording like that a lot more :p people who claim to know the truth/the awnsers usually have agendas that rely on deception :)

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I spoke too soon, rip belgium.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

nothing has happened yet? also look on the bright side. the belgian car from Molenwijk parked behind the car belonging to the muslim mayor of Rotterdam that was searched last week was parked there by coincidence.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

BTW, I wouldn't be opposed to Sharia4Belgium getting their Bane Shift kicked in. but I still don't think we should blame all muslims. does that mean I break the mold DJ?

belgians need to learn proper dutch or french and stop making ISIS fighters
    [​IMG]

DarkJello likes this.
  10. Ragic

there is a difference between blaming all Muslims and blaming the Muslim religion.

DarkJello likes this.
  11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

elaborate?

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

kinda like how you can blame the christian religion but not all christians for even worse atrocities? lol.

Geressen likes this.
  13. Ragic

Correct.

14. DarkJello

Kingdom of Belgium apparently got it done in a majorly positive way. Very happy. Congrats. Liberty > Terror.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

pppffft, just call it Belgium, unlike the united kingdom (Scotland, England, wales, Northern Ireland) and the kingdom of the Netherlands ( Netherlands, Saba, Curacao, Sint Martin ) it only consists of 1 country. ( Belgium)

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

netherlands is more than 1 country? wtffffff!?!?!??! wow the world is interesting.

DarkJello likes this.
  17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no, The Netherlands is 1 country, the Kingdom of the Netherlands is 4
    similar to how England is 1 country, and the united kingdom is England +scotland+wales+northern ireland

18. Ragic

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you could have used the youtube link to the vid instead of a website wich imediatly makes it super dubious.

also same things that guy is saying applies to extreme branches of christianity, and since all religions are crap I still don't see the point.

20. Ragic

You asked, I answered.

/shrug

DarkJello likes this.