meta

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by xplint, Nov 17, 2014.

1. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

hi bros, can u please tell me how IS meta looks and how is it right now? i dont want pallys... just something like goodstuff that includes dwarfs, maybe war inchanted groble . it will help me alot . thx :)

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Some good champs are Talgar, Euan, Master Axeman, Scarlet Wing, Fist of Bastion, Dwarven Hooligan. Maybe a Silverclan tinkerer for your WEG.

xplint likes this.
  3. xplint

thx, what about minister? he is good support right? and are bulefist or redfist fit this bg?

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Yes Ironfist Minister is good. I'm sure I'm missing a lot of runes, I'm naming them from the top of my head. I don't really know much about Leoss though so I'll have to check on those two.

5. xplint

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

7. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Medic is awesome when he has a Shroud of Al'mara.

8. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Right now Im having a lot of success with themed BG's. Dwarves are probably my favourite. The key runes for Dwarves right now are : 2xHooligans,D King,Euan,Talgar,2xBrewmasters,Minister,Sarge,Axemen. The rest is up to taste you could run Scarlet Wings for ranged but I personally run Sharpshooters.

Constructs are also quite good but are a little more difficult to play. Im not really sure what a mixed meta IS BG would like like right now since I haven't had the urge to play one for a while.

9. xplint

thx axeraiser, i see many dwarf players recently:) thats probabely better than pallys and just goodstuff :)

10. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

If you have the nuts and the brain power, all you will ever need is 2x Council elders in all your bg's to end games.

11. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

Dorf are indeed glorious and BG's can be built fairly cheaply. Glad to see others running medic, who can also provide sneaky dmg when/if you glorious charge. I don't usually run Talgar or D King myself but that's more out of habit than anything else. I find myself running stoneskin, battlerager and brawler who all benefit nicely from having brews which usually form a central theme in my dorf decks.

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Elders are pretty awesome. You just have to be careful using Judgement around your drunks as they will get cleansed and damaged.

13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

14. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

can someone actually post their meta deck, i just fell into some IS runes and may want to try it

15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

16. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

^ eww ... if I "buy" that deck from you do I getz free lessonz on how to uze it?

17. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

That deck plays itself.

18. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

(Announcer voice) In a forum full of trolls.... one troll stands a head and shoulders above the rest (que music: Firework by Katie Perry). His name... baskitkase. (Montage of baskitkase typing with one hand while his other hand is under the table (wink wink)). Post montage, Baskit reaches for a kleenex and says with a lisp, "dang its good to be the king." (Fade to black)

19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

If you can't win with that deck, give those IS runes back.

20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I would say that a themed deck makes more sense right now in IS. The "meta" deck might be a dwarf/strux hybrid.