MikeLin, my meta deck as requested

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Baskitkase, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

This is probably the most meta'y deck I run, and I don't run it too terribly often. I'm wanting to run a FF beast deck when I play next.

[​IMG]

If I felt I wanted more ranged I'd take out some stuff and put in Roughnecks.

It's hard for me to really pin down a deck, I change them every game or two.

I have a FF Beast deck I really want to play.

2. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

this is so completely different from my 'meta' bg, I don't even...

3. Axeraiser

Why are you running Engineer ? you run no other constructs and Agents have shatter ? Anti perseverance maybe ?

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I don't take shatter on my agents. I like my opponent not knowing where I place him in a font (I realize if he's watching for the horn he will know which font it is). I never used the engineer with the nora engine. That was ElCamaleon's deck/idea and I felt like a fanboi even trying it out. The engineer is tremendous damage with global +1 and aura, gets cheaper as the game goes on, a great side font runner for early deploys. I dunno, I like em.

The idea is to control up front with Agents (stealth, mine), Brewmasters (antagonize, assault) and Fists (Intimidating, general toughness), the last two combined with Tales while my Griffs, Scarlets and Magnates (when double deployed, mainly) get the work done.

Here's another deck I really enjoyed (I changed out the Excavator for the Sentry but haven't played it):
    [​IMG]

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

My favorite deck to play, though, is definitely Geo.dek

6. Axeraiser

Screen Shot 2014-03-25 at 00.38.56.png

Interesting BGs Baskit, heres what I run currently, the X rune is Renovator. Basically its pretty much a mishmash of good stuff though the constructs get the work done. Turret Teams are godlike when they get going and Rock Eater with Tough 3 and Tales are nigh impossible to kill. Summon Groble is too powerful ability to not run 2xEngineers in any meta bg imo. its basically hella tough champs with Tales to keep them alive and either Angels or Turrets backing up the rear with Manuals on to punish from range.

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah, if you like alphabet soup decks, that's a good one.

8. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Fist of bastion instead of the displaced? I didn't play him, any though?

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Baskits bg doesn't make any sense to me.

Neither does axeraisers though

MentalMoles likes this.
  10. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Don't feel bad. I hear that one's IQ drops by 3 points for every game they play with SL. Dwarf scientists assure me that their conclusions are accurate.

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

[​IMG]
    The random human pally deck I was goofin off with. Faust wanted it :p

12. only

only Active Member

I haven't seen 14 champions since Diaboliz3r and badgerale...

13. Thonskie

Thonskie Member

Nice 14 Champ BG :).

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

It's fairly simple. I control with roughs, agents and axemen/brews, get work done with dmc and scarlet supported by sarge magnate and while I harass with bird rough and agent.

I use DMC to control the flow of the game. At any time I get within 11 spaces of a shrine or major font zone, it's my game to play.

15. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty