Moo

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ptjimbo, Apr 30, 2014.

1. ptjimbo

ptjimbo I need me some PIE!

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

i've got no row with a cow, I don't crave battle with cattle.

ptjimbo likes this.
  3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

cows with guns

4. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

What the moo did you just mooing say about me, you little calf? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Dairy Cows, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret milk raids on the ranch, and I have over 300 confirmed dairy cows. I am trained in cow milkfare and I’m the top milk provider in the entire US dairy forces. You are nothing to me but just another farmer. I will wipe you the moo out with milking the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my mooing words. You think you can get away with saying that cow pie to me over the Internet? Think again, baby cow. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of dairy farmers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, muck stain. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re mooing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can milk you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hooves. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed milking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Cheese Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rump off the face of the continent, you little cow pie. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mooing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot Holstein. I will muck fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re mooing dead, kiddo.

ptjimbo, JazzMan1221 and Dagda like this.