More migrants

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

are you confusing my stance on borders between EU countries/ yours on US states, with something else here or are you just lying because that is what is in vogue thanks to your cheeto dust president?

2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- If that happens then how do you stop us from illegally immigrating down south? :D

Geressen likes this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

well what is stopping you from going North to free healthcare? the cold?

4. Thbigchief

- Who invested in the north to make it desireable ? but actually i have an unhealthy fear of moose

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

the canadians, french and Dutch immigrants etc?

6. Thbigchief

- Hmmm how did it work without us investing? Canada invested in Canada... never thought of that... Let's tell Mexico to invest in Mexico, problem solved! Peter and Paul finances :D jk jk but yeah...

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Well you did take the best bits in the mexican-american war, consider perhaps restoring the mexican territory to it's original claim:
    [​IMG]

8. Thbigchief

Better yet...let's reverse colonialism in general, lot's of old lines we could do there. Native American btw!

Geressen likes this.
  9. Thbigchief

[​IMG]

- RIP pangea... I coulda been grand high poobah of the the one true landmass. FU geothermal tectonics!

Alakhami and Geressen like this.
  10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

true, that'd be neat, does it bother you that under the current semi-self governance people can just walk into what land remains native american and get away with practically anything and for all intents and purposes these 'first nations' are just ignored in maps showing the US/ the world ?

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

but if it had not broken apart there would not have been a very salty sea between the americas and the others and thus no dino-bird fossils and way less anklyosaur ( and related) fossils :(

Thbigchief likes this.
  12. Thbigchief

- Ahh and how salty these ponds have become ... dat political salinization lol

Geressen likes this.
  13. Thbigchief

- Like most things the pendulum swings hard to self correct... And when it does, I will put you on the "spared" list cuz I like yah ... and it will all be legal until true balance is reached... in half a millennia if you know how pendulums work :D

Geressen likes this.
  14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

hah, that is one way to read the writing on the wall.
    [​IMG]

though what you propose could be done I guess if you manage to switch the cultural identity of the part native americans. but it'l be a century before you'd get any traction, and I plan to be dead a 100 years from now that or immortal.

I should get my DNA tested sometime, be fun to find out wether it is true or not that one of my ancestors was a spanish jew, if that were to be true depending on how his ancestors got on with other groups in spain I could have some smidges of north and/or west african in here somewhere. but my culture is still Dutch, not spanish, jewish, african etc and even if I found out that I have ancestors from there have no inclination of switching to anything else. I think the probaby millions of 1/16th or less native US people in the US would feel the same.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  15. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

As a Canadian, moose ain't nothin'. They're pretty docile unless you go out of your way to piss them off.

Elk, on the other hand, are extremely vicious and will charge you on sight for no particular reason. Not even polar bears are as aggressive as elk. I don't know why we have't just purged those bastards already.

16. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If you have an elk purge, send the meat my way.

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

it's not only about agression, it's half a ton of mass on top of stilts at just the right height to
    [​IMG]