Mysian Lamia vs UD is too strong

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Revengercm, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Either reduce the shrunken duration, her range of attack or the range of the shrunking area.

UD is most known for dmg and close range so...

Just make it easier for them. Please?

It's almost as I lose 3 turns because of one simple ability

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Honestly I just think the Shrunken condition shouldnt effect speed.

potatonuts and Revengercm like this.
  3. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I don't know, tiny feet make it hard to move fast. I'll advocate for all dwarves to lose 1 spd for flavor.

TeaScholar, Netherzen and Qucas like this.
  4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Only if IS gets its old font bonus back.

Also, fairies all have tiny wings. They should get -1 speed for flavor as well.

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

no and yes

6. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Agreed.

Which would be fine, if speed represented movement rate and nothing else. But, in Poxnora, speed is *everything*. The number of times you can attack, what abilities you can use - these are all based on speed. I can see a small champion taking longer to cross the map, but why is he attacking half as fast, too? Why is he now struggling to use his abilities?

7. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I laugh at this nerf cry. FW dose not have many answers for a good old UD rush due to the high damage and their all or nothing play style.

"It's almost as I lose 3 turns because of one simple ability"

FW players be like I lost in three turns because he deployed vothsair and "x" and sent them straight to my shrine.

We are on the same side UD, lets get back to decaying dwarf, burning trees, droughting marsh lands, melting ice with sheoul fire. No need for a petty civil war.

TeaScholar likes this.