Need help with a holiday in Vegas.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Vote Kanye 2020, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I was born in America, but most people class me as English due to living here for the majority of my life, I also have passports for both countries. So I really dont know what I am, I should probably check and find out.

2. Vote Kanye 2020

Well I got a couple of friends in Vegas who are over 21 and they can sort out fake ID's or buy alcohol and stuff if it comes down to that, im just 99% sure Fake ID's wont work on booking a hotel room and some of the nicer clubs :L But yeah, vegas seems like a nice place to live but everyone I know that lives there hates it and wants to leave. They would probably have a change of heart after living somewhere else for a few months.

3. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

we were able to get a room at the hard rock and at the stratosphere for my first EDC when I was 19.... And our whole group was under 21. I didn't do the booking tho so idk how we got it to work out. He might have used his dads info or something.

4. Vote Kanye 2020

Oh normal rooms are fine, I just really want to book a suite or skyloft just for the experience. They look so amazing and it's the main reason I want to go to Vegas.

5. PurpleTop

Yeah it's totally worth it if you can do it. Expensive, but worth it. Just don't destroy any of the furniture. They'll get you for that :p

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

My personal recommendation would be to fly into one place, then roadtrip from city to city. With multiple drivers, you can get away with driving nonstop to your next destination. You could fly into San Diego, check out Tiajuana, then go to LA, on to Vegas, then fly to the east coast. Everything is much closer together there, so you could fly into Boston, go to NYC, Atlantic City, Baltimore, and Washington DC.

7. Vote Kanye 2020

With 2 of them being English and 18 they will not have the driving experience which is required for them to drive rental cars (1 year experience) so it would be split between the two of us which could prove tedious but if were staying in each place for a relatively long period of time might make it easier, so maybe making the trip more road trip oriented would be beneficial and alot cheaper. As for that route suggestion it's pretty good, might try to convince them to go for that.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Some rental car companies require you to be 25, so make sure you look into that too.

None of those driving legs is very long, I think nothing over 5 hours, so two drivers wouldn't be a problem.

PurpleTop likes this.
  9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i'm in the DC area, just sidenote

you ain't gon' git dis booty, u a deeyuck

10. Vote Kanye 2020

No idea what your on about. I'll just presume that your calling burn fat.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  11. PurpleTop

You wouldn't happen to know a guy who lives near you named Obama would you? Me and him are pals.

12. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

yeah i'm crashing in his house right now, he's a bro

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Most* unless you can have an "adult" co-sign, I have never seen a rental agency rent a car to someone under 25

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Both Budget and Enterprise will, but there is an underage surcharge, which varies by location.

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Do not live in Vegas it sucks

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Colorado is an amazing place. I suggest visiting Aspen or Vail.

17. Vote Kanye 2020

Live in England then, so much better.

18. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Naw I like our girl(Molli)s too much

19. Vote Kanye 2020

Take her with you. England is the land of dreams, nice weather, nice community, and it's 100% chav free.

20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Naw, we're moving to Washington or Colorado.