Nerf KF into oblivion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alakhami, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I remember you guys wanted to the full faction bonus reworked. Like what happened to that?

But yeah, I've been playing worms and so far the only issue i've been having is KF. No matter how hard I try and no matter how stupid my opponent is it tends to be hopeless.

BurnPyro likes this.
  2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

im sorry but.... what exactly do you expect to accomplish with this thread. the title alone immediately removes any hope of it being taken even the slightest bit seriously, if you have a problem with something you should try explaining why it's a problem and provide a way it could be fixed.

mortal ix, DarkJello, IMAGIRL and 3 others like this.
  3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Love you Gutsa

4. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Nerf Tortuns(part KF)

DarkJello and mw24 like this.
  5. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Nerf FW in general and worms in particular plz.

JellyBerry, Morfeas and Alakhami like this.
  6. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Also still waiting for the kf faction bonus change.

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you're playing worms dude...

8. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

You beat tiny twice (I think?) with worms, then you lose once to him on KF and suddenly there's a problem?

Osidan likes this.
  9. Alakhami

I beat him with more ease when he didn't play KF. But that's not the point.
    Out of all factions, KF just felt like it had a counter for everything and could outmanouver me no matter how hard I try. Most of the KF players also tended to be fairly careless, and I saw how their mistakes didn't necessarily punish them enough.

10. Alakhami

you're saying that as if they're even somewhat OP. Oh, but I forgot that you're ritorded as fock.

profhulk likes this.
  11. doubtofbuddha

Nerf FS. They get too much nora, and they can go 10 spaace in round 2!

mw24 likes this.
  12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

im saying they suck. English isnt your first language is it?

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you beat tiny because he isnt trying and is just messing around with random bgs. if he was trying hed be 2000 rating by now.

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

If someone doesn't get punished for something, even when their opponent sees it, then it's not a mistake: it's a tactic that worked.

As for nerfing KF, who knows man. Worms are a weird deck through which to filter balance perspective.

Ifem21 likes this.
  15. doubtofbuddha

Nerf ST. They have too many hps and frost amp is way too good.

DarkJello and mw24 like this.
  16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Buff IS!

Griselbrand likes this.
  17. doubtofbuddha

Nerf IS. Their runes are too efficient and their healing is ridiculous.

DarkJello, Morfeas and mw24 like this.
  18. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

I would agree that the KF bonus is the issue. If that was changed they would be more inline with where everyone else is. The combination of their speed, range, dmg, and champ control are a bit over the top. I believe just changing the faction bonus would fix most of it. There are few stats in the game that are hard to balance around. Speed however is the one that is almost impossible to balance around. Only because it impacts your AP generation, threat range, and AP pool. DMG, DEF, HP are all straight forward and can be balanced rather easily.

Unfortunately I have not come up with a Faction bonus that would be a cool substitute but thats what the devs are for. So regardless of how abrasive the topic came off there is merit to the underlying message.

Alakhami likes this.
  19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the only issue with the kf bonus is the split bonus as long as they space maps properly and dont release too many overly efficient 7 speed range units.(before bonus)

20. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

That faction is full of over efficient runes. The fact that they can store up 13 AP and attack from range is another problem. Additionally I dont see how a split bonus has any relevance to the faction as a whole.