Nerf KF into oblivion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alakhami, Dec 9, 2015.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

kf bonus: you get 4 extra runes in your deck split faction gets 2, speed adjustments across the board.

i dunno.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the kf faction bonus hasnt been much of an issue outside of draw wins on certain maps since the recostings nerfed many of their runes.(and other factions were buffed at the same time more so than kf)

The only major issue currently with the kf bonus is the split sucking. Map spacing is a map problem and not a problem with the kf bonus.

poinl likes this.
  3. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

I think we are different pages.

KF bonus has always been an issue. It was just made more prevalent by the DMG/Range output now available to them. Map spacing isnt a problem for 6-7 speed units who cant store up 13 AP. I could understand if they couldnt hit like trucks from range, had little champ control, no way of mitigating dmg, or weak sustainability. However this is not the case. The speed buff needs to go. Give them something more inline with the rest of the factions.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

kf is pretty average after all of the balance changes made this year, the only area where it is still problematic is really just on poorly spaced maps. Before when they were trying to get the kf bonus changed the faction was the strongest in the game and the maps favored the faction much more than they have since then.

5. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Well, they are meant to be the Fast Range Faction, and the issue is really the stored AP and not the +1 SPD in general, since most of their runes doesn't come with 7SPD base just because of their bonus.
    If we change the Bonus SPD to NOT give extra AP storage, will it fix the major problem? If not, why?

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

removing the extra ap storage might be a good idea longterm. shorterm itd probably hurt kf alot.

Ifem21 likes this.
  7. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

>Worms have a bad matchup against KF
    >nerf KF into oblivion
    Hmm... I am still a bit skeptical...

8. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Of course it will, nerfing a faction bonus will nerf the entire faction at the same time. But it can be fixed by making more changes and buffs to KF in the patch that they change it's bonus, and leave the others factions with mnor adjustments... let's call it the KF Redo Patch.

9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Nerf SL. They are way too tanky and have too many AOEs.

DarkJello and mw24 like this.
  10. xxLordQxx

I would be ok if the AP storage went away and we compensated them with other changes.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i dont think kf players would trust that the devs would be able to do this properly... kf would either really suck or be extremely overpowered after that patch.

super71 likes this.
  12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

@Gutsa the same can be said about FW they need to have their bonus changed

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

please God, help fw.

14. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I'm a fan of the following suggestion...

KF/XX- Each friendly champion has +1 SPD for the match if there is a nerf KF thread that has been commented on today.
    FF KF- Each friendly champion has +2 SPD for the match if there is a nerf KF thread that has been commented on today.

Iskandak likes this.
  15. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Nerf SP. They generate too much nora. Plus stormreader is OP.

DarkJello likes this.
  16. xxLordQxx

This has gone far enough! Unleash the zealots! -KF

17. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Well, being less of a troll on this thread, I advocated pretty strongly in the past for a change to the faction bonus. I pushed hard back when Pox went through its mega-redo a while ago because I thought it was the perfect time to do so. That didn't happen and now any KF revamp will be a large time investment for the devs, which I am pretty sure they don't have time for in the near future.

Should it happen? Yes.
    What should the bonus be changed to? Few can agree.
    When will it happen? Probably not for a long time, if ever.

18. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- So worms have trouble with KF meta is what I got from this thread. I'd like to hear how other decks deal with KF...then we can nerf it...cuz F elves amirite?

19. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

De'lim can cleanse all, not just the forest. Come forth.

20. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Can he cleanse the forums of MnW though, that is the true test of De'lims power.