New Legendary: Elsari Tomb Raider

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by kalasle, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Thanks for caring about your player base it's noticed and appreciated.

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I am happy with Elsari Tomb Raider now, thank you.

edit: dang, i miss boulder trap. I think he is better off with fw synergy though.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Like the changes. Huge buff, honestly: Mercenary gets improved, and he trades out an iffy hunter ability for Boon. This is why I didn't want him to go Undead, though -- a 58 nora build would have been way spicy.

4. Uruboz

Uruboz I need me some PIE!

This Tomb Rider champ must have Exhume, just saying...

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

no it was OP when it was a multiattacking shattering boosting flanking and dread using super champ for 70 nora

6. Ujelly

Anyone found a use for this guy yet or is he shoebox? I've try ed to make a spot for him in good stuff cause vamps seem a bit weak but I find my self not deploying him and then finally taking him out for a better ranged attacker. I've never been able to use his signature ability cause no one plays relics around him and there are better options for ranged attackers that don't have the nora drawback. Anyway has anyone got him going? I'd love to use him Thanks

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I've had guild mates say they love him as a cheapo mid-range harasser. Sounds about right. Haven't used him myself since the buff.

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Don't underestimate this as a benefit. Stuff like this is subtle, but the fact that you are area denying relic options is meaningful.

Sirius and ghklf like this.
  9. Ujelly

Ahhhhhhhh nicenever thought of that good point! Has anyone been using him?

10. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

I run him with snatch, it's pretty decent anti equipment option.

11. Ujelly

Been trying some more and I'm done with it. Can someone else she'd some light on this guy. Seems like another fw Bane Shift bag leg. Speaking of which has anyone noticed we don't have any good legs? I really wanna find use for this guy but so far he kinda stinks. Anyway I need help lol I'm prolly not getting him right.

12. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

We need more arms jelly. Arms and braiiiinnnss..... WTF can we do with a leg? NOTHING.

13. Ujelly

Have you found a way to use him tea?

14. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

I have tried him in a spirit build to boost the boost:shadows, he just sits in the font and waits. I think the move to Vampyre was a little rushed He may be a better fit in the Spirit realm

Keep the Base abilities

Path I

Hidden DMZ
    Stealth
    Phase Shift
    Path II
    Life Syphon
    Snatch
    Relic Guardian

Plant a Plague/bone trap next to him and let him sit there

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  15. Ujelly

Ya I could Def see him with dmz synergy also makes him 5 nora cheaper

16. Uruboz

Uruboz I need me some PIE!

My elsari tomb rider got destroyed by a common card... of the same faction GG.