New player mods

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Nah, just a rationality thing, nothign to worry about for you

Geressen and SPiEkY like this.
  2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

ikr?

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm sorry but rationale is the opposite of you. You're so driven by your own emotions and beliefs that rationale has nothing to do with it.

Rationale wouldn't have cried about morals for 10 pages over Mika while ignoring the rationale justification.

4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

mad

Baskitkase and SPiEkY like this.
  5. Boozha

For two days you didn't bawl and flail at me, I thought you were going sick or something. Apparently you are back to normal levels of inconsolable weeping now. Please, BP; get a grip. You are wasting my time.

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

mad

Baskitkase likes this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Rationale: 0
    feelings : 9999

I just love being right. Especially proven right time and time again. The most amusing part however, is that you refuse to see it. Which garantees future amusement.

8. Boozha

Rationale: 0
    feelings : 9999

I just love being right. Especially proven right time and time again. The most frustrating part however, is that you refuse to see it. Which garantees future frustration.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Ohh snap your rational, non-childish retort totally opened my eyes.

You got us all fooled boozha, you are the epitome of stone cold rationality.

10. Boozha

Ikr. Will you stop bothering me now?

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

A rational person would stop crying and put me on ignore. You, however, enjoy the bickering too much to do so.

Hurts when you can't formulate a decent reply when claiming to be all rational, doesn't it?

12. Boozha

So you will stop weeping when I put you on ignore?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

A rational person wouldn't care.

14. Boozha

A rational person does care about slander and personal attacks. I am not sure how you manage to not know or ignore that.

Please, stop bothering me. Your irrational attacks waste my time like a chihuahua nibbling at my pants. It is a frustrating part of my daily routine to deal with your idiotic attempts at insulting me. I have actively tried to avoid you in hopes of not stirring anything you might jump on to complain and whine some more, but apparently you don't care and just seek me out. Just stop commenting on my posts, stop being irrationally derisive, just let it go and get a hold of yourself. Okay?

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You painted a bullseye on your forehead, it's hard to ignore. And you can hardly claim it's all me when we both worked to get this relationship where it is now. You seem quite determined to demonize someone else and ignore your own part.

Must be a german thing as well

16. Boozha

Yeah, right back at you. You are looking for trouble and blaming me for it. But it doesn't matter, we are here and I have no intention of leaving it that way. Please just stop seeking me out just to be derisive. When I comment something then because I mean what I say, not because I want to judge someone and am looking for a justification.

17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Really, both of you should just stop, you both look childish, it doesn't matter anymore who's right or wrong.

PurpleTop and MEATMAN like this.
  18. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

but my opinion is bigger than yours!

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I know I am being an *******. It's just funny to me to see a whitehat struggle to maintain his white hat while being one himself.

You're also hella easy to provoke, so there's that.

20. Boozha

I cannot end a discussion. If you argue with me I will respond, until the discussion is either resolved or my opponent has shown his retardation to a point where anyone following the discussion can see that he's just derp. Which point you never reached.

Yes, I am a certainly a white hat. I'm an idealist who yearns for a better world and a cynicist who knows it won't come at the same time, which is rather inconvenient. I don't think being an ******* diminishes your ability to be a preacher , though - as long as you are not refuting yourself in the matter at hand.

Soo lets call it a day and attempt to not be ********, it would probably make life a great deal easier for either of us.