New poxbox trader visuals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by decondor, Mar 8, 2014.

1. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

Very nice that you redo it.
    I didnt have any complaints about the last one, aside from having to load it for a minute or so which I spent reading forums, but if you deem that alone reason enough (and owl) to rework your site so be it.

You could inculde a miniview when hovering over the magnifying glass already. If one did that then that one picture would load. That would fulfill the purpose for viewing runes right there.

2. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

/me shrugs at the sight of certain avatar.

You know? Does anyone remember tcgbay? Apparently Gainer would never automatize the site because coding is too expensive, or takes too much effort. Yet, here we are. Thank you for the hard work, Decondor.

3. Mdude186

Mdude186 Member

Thank you for all your hard work. It's people like you who are the driving force behind Pox's success (aside from the obvious efforts from DoG)

On the topic of tcgbay...that guy seemed to lose it towards the end. The 'I just want money' approach really made me never want to return to that site again. I used it during its earlier days, but its quite clear he had given up.

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

From what I remember, Gainer had full intentions, but he himself did not have the knowledge/ability to do so himself and the people he tried to hire to do the work, didn't work out well.

*Shrug*

Still, glad to see your hard work on this. Hope to see it grow and continue.

5. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

I would prefer the thumbnails of the runes.

6. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

Update on how the detail should look like. Now it will be just the image, later when I fine-tune the trade it will be the flipcard you are used to.

Attached Files:

7. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

This is super. Can't imagine playing without PoxBox, thanks decondor

8. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

once again thank you pox box you never fail me XD i just buy with gold 7 boxes and get null sshizz exept the guaratee exo preaty low tier but with you i manage get some rune i realy wanted

9. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

thank pox box thnx alot