New Shattered Peaks Council member, and the most pressing issues in SP

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by devilsrath, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Farfallo

Farfallo New Member

For the love of baby christ in the manger, can we rescue Shallaxy from his lobotomy vacay. He's like that really cool uncle that unfortunately spiraled into a heroin binge.

badbwai and SaintKiwi like this.
  2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

I play with lots of SP themes, so let me just say some things:

MOGA/GHERN: They need what Wofflet say, a G'hern that can survive and deal with high dfds champs.
    NIDS: I personally like the Debuff theme on them, and only use one Djin (Ifrit) for his 7spd + Immunity physical, but the others are dispensable for me. They need to fit a better role than just add Beserker and some (poor) sup to the table.
    SLAGS: They are good to play like they are, but need some beater unit.
    CLOPS: They need fixing in siblings, and some of them are lacking something (like stonecaller) and need re-work.
    BEASTS: For me they are fine as they are, but only in split bg, maybe more sinergy with the SP beast will fix it.
    LIGHTING: Need serious rework, the key runes are pretty useless (Lighting Elemental and Cyclonic Fesh are good exemples).
    KANEN (Split): They are good as they are, just some of them that are a bit broken (Ritual Crone are awfull) like Scavenger, that dog is op.
    VOIL: They are too strong right now, need nerf (but not too much like Trees) maybe remobing that lots of buffs will help.

This are just something that I think, fell free to discuss...

Woffleet likes this.
  3. Sammich

Sammich Member

My absolute priority, now that I'm back and pushy as ever, is getting G'hernbound back to the way it was. This new version brings a Native-American-litter-hating tear to my eye.

4. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Yeah moga/ghern decks are super meh right now. Sad

Woffleet likes this.