New Stealth detection ability and an anti ability.

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Dwlr, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

For my new ability I propose something that doesn't actually de-stealth the enemy champs rather gives clues to where they are located and an appropriate counter ability to avoid the effects.

New Ability:
    Track
    AP cost 2
    Cooldown 6
    When activated paths of all champions are shown for 4 turns including stealthed champions.

Enemy paths can be red and allied paths can be green, there would be no distinction how many champions traveled along the same path so to soft counter this form of detection a stealth champion could simply move along the same path as a non-stealthed champ. The current location of champions would not be revealed and a path appears only when a champion starts to move so stationary stealthed champions would not give any indication where they are until they move. Basically a global psuedo-detection that requires the player to still find champions and keep track of possible locations, but offers some assistance in doing so. Showing your own units' trails to you help shows the areas you covered for your turns, since the effect lasts for 2 turns each the coloring grows weaker for the older trails.

New Ability:
    Cover Tracks
    Immune to the effects of Track.

New Ability:
    Obscure Trails
    Grants Immunity to the effects of Track to all friendly units.

Possibly leave off the friendly trails showing for simplicity's sake, but I'd like to see something that isn't hard and fast detection just for a different dynamic. Being global soft-detection shouldn't be much different than the current global detections of the Greetings outside of being an active ability.