New Video: Q&A with Gedden 21/11/14

Discussion in 'Videos' started by MentalMoles, Nov 21, 2014.

1. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Great to hear positive comments like this - I'm sure the greens will be able to sort things out once they get the new devs in - 1 programmer just can't do everything alone!

2. Pasiphae

Pasiphae The King of Potatoes

This was the answer that decided it for me whether I should stay or leave. Goodbye Pox nora

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

k

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Farewell beastiality person.

Korahn2610 likes this.
  5. pixniri

pixniri I need me some PIE!

Thanks for the Q&A. It was entertaining and informative! Two suggestions: Senshu and and Gedden could really grade up the track by showing "one more thing…" like some artwork, map or whatever. If possible the webcam pictures could be larger. Keep up the good work!

6. MentalMoles

Thanks for the feedback, I always try to improve based on it.

They would have potentially shown the art on stream, but I was a little later than usual handing over the questions - so i'll bear this in mind for the next one!

7. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I agree with this, even if its just one tiny sneak peek of some sort, it would make a good end to the session.

8. MentalMoles

@Senshu is going to be posting a preview thread as a result of player pressure in the Q&A today or tomorrow

9. Anima26

Yeah i saw on the Q&A Gedden wanted to show us all a sneaky piece of art, you can tell he enjoys it, wouldve been sweet to have seen it then and not have to wait. Im not fussed about waiting. Just constructive criticism.
    Im looking forward to seeing some new art.

10. Anima26

I was also really interested in the Salaman rework, looking forward to that. I like the variety of themes in Pox.

11. MentalMoles

Ya, its partly my fault - Last time we got sneak peaks cus i gave the greens the questions really early and asked Senshu to prepare the art in advance, this time they didn't get the questions until the day of the Q&A, so sorry for that :p

12. Anima26

Haha, i see. No worries. We'll get to see it soon enough.

13. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Anima26 likes this.
  14. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Thanks for doing this moles, it's especially nice to see a transcript. The response about Harbs is pretty discouraging. How many newbies would wanna get into MTG if they regularly ran into stuff like Moxes and Black Lotus at their local Friday Night Magic tourneys? Most other LE runes either have LEG versions (like Angels) or are just reskins, why are Harbs so special? Same goes for Dooms, it's only a matter of time before someone finds a good use for them.

15. Korahn2610

Korahn2610 New Member

Thanks for the updates on everything going on behind the scene at Pox. I've been a bit inactive recently as I picked up a part time security job but will be looking forward to playing more once the new year hits and my hours settle down a bit. Overall I'm very hopeful about everything said here in the Q&A. Oh, the summary makes things so much easier as listening for two hours is a lot.

16. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

New one coming soon @Moles ?

SaintKiwi, soulmilk and Woffleet like this.
  17. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Good god. I think it's about time I unstickied this.

18. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Is Gedden even alive at this point? Do we have any indication?

19. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

I poked him with a stick and a sound came out. That passes for our alive or not test. Maybe should upgrade to a pointy stick.

Tweek516, IMAGIRL and Kampel like this.