No more Bird & Gargoyle

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by GameJack, Dec 18, 2016.

1. GameJack

GameJack The King of Potatoes

May want to remove this Bird & Gargoyle race from the filter since there are no existing champion with this race.

There are also no more crone & cultist class champion and the only druid in the game is Yeti druid.

Xirone likes this.
  2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

It has been brought up before and I am not sure why it can't/won't be done. It makes sense to get rid of these.

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

it is probably a cortices thing

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

While they're at it please sort races and classes by alphabetical order. Don't get why it's not tbh.

@Senshu @Sokolov

5. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

The new Client doesn't have Bird or Gargoyle, I don't expect the website to get these removed.

But...hb some Gargoyle and Ospyrian races in the next expansion? That would be great

6. Xuldorl

Xuldorl I need me some PIE!

They really do need to change that race list, alphabetize it and remove the invalid races. Im no expert, but how long would it take even? Also, why are there Deepelf in it? Won't show any champion with Race: Demon, Elf., so really there is no point to it being there. You want to find all the deep elves, you do Race: Elf, Faction: Underdepths (though there are two exceptions).

Tweek516 likes this.