Nora Burn

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by aseryen, May 7, 2014.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

So I've been editing a FW/KF Nora burn deck and as I play everyone seems to repeat the same thing...great runes, bad comp. Agreed its not great, however it has potential I believe.

Regulator is obviously a huge drawback but is really the only way Nora burn may be viable imo.

*will edit more*

Champions

Combined with essence capture and Nora Burn, Nora Link is what makes this bg viable in my eyes. Rebuke being the Achilles heel of this deck I would most likely use protection to counter it.
    Death Caster: More of a filler for now, High Warlock would be a fine replacement.
    x2 Elven Shade: Felt like I needed more control during my opponents turn and having a stealth unit has filled that roll for now. Combat awareness is great since their are a lot of aoe's goin off to counter monoliths sentinel.
    x2 Epochal Sage: Extra ap gen heals and the works.
    x2 Ghoul: Filler.
    x2 Mindflayer Queen: Nora burn on deploy and with grant: telepport from wizard of the ways I can get some nice repurpose bile explosions off. Mobi and haste give enough ap to pull it off.
    Angel Singer: Resurect on mindflayer queen or vicar with repurpose.
    x2Stitched Monolith: Sentinel to back everyone up. Strength of body with repurpose from mind flayer to get higher essence capture and nora burn procs.
    x2 Vashal Vicar: Great healer and candidate for repurpose after intensify. good Nora burn procs from EssC
    Wizard of the Ways: Grant : tp for bile explosion procs.

Spells
    x2 Mobilization
    x2 Protection
    x2Repurpose
    Setback
    x2 Thorn Collection

Relics
    x2 Cleansing Emerald
    x2 Mindflayer
    Tempest Crown

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  2. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

So let me know if i have this right your trying to get high dmg output thro essence capture nora burn and nora link?

3. aseryen

Well no...I am getting high dmg output through EssC/NB/NL. Mindflayer queen can be repurposed twice which that is minimum +12 dmg and anywhere between 30-50 HP granted your Mindflayer queen can keep its hp up. Not to mention strength of body on Monolith you get another 6-10 dmg.

Granted the few times I have done this tempest crown was on Monolith so technically I dont even need to play nora burn, I just can.

4. aseryen

I really feel like Setback makes this deck shine. While I havent played against setback I use it every chance I get, Screwing with deploys is a lot of fun but since not every draw will be one worth using that turn Nora burn will have even more to proc with.