Not Good

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Nite2kill, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

I still I can not believe this ....
    a lot of exos are no longer useful ..

2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I think... its my own conspiracy theory:

Devs aren't doing anything to them YET. They're just basically saying: dont play LIMITED, LEGs or EXOs that broke the meta. We're gonna put a crazy price on em so you don't play it,, till its less broken. We're fixing it for you soon, but we want you guys to play with our rules first. So enjoy the new C/U/R standards, and those others meta-breaker runes will soon follow.

I estimate by the Ronin expansion, many of the LIM, LEG, EXO will go back to the surface once again.

3. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

This was my first thought too.

Frankly, my interest in FW decks died with Serkan.

4. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Let us hope you are right. Seeing as they haven't said anything about it, I am doubtful...
    Also, the C/U/R suck too. This wasn't a nerf to the meta, this was a general nerf to everything. The good things suck, and the sucky things suck even more. Very few things dodged the nerf bat.

5. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Right. I just bumped her out for Stitched Seamstress, even with the loss of a Coven unit Seamstress is much more appealing than her to me.

6. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Running a zombie build and just realized that Festering Wounds only lasts for 1 round - Dang