Obesity

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ArcticNine, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Burn that fat Firk.

Also, yeah born in the US, don't really care for Asia.

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You're fat.
    You're fat.
    You're fat.

3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

..........................You're fat.
    __________/
    [​IMG]

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You're fat.

5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Is it a crime to indulge myself in fine cheese and chocolates while the rest of my country starve? Don't judge me like this, it hurts those feelings I have hidden under the 10 rolls of fat.

6. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

I am fine with fat but I take exception to fat people who get handicapped parking placards and expect me not to judge when they run around in motorized scooters. It's like we learned the wrong lessons from the movie, Wall*E.

Dagda likes this.
  7. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You're fat.
    You're fat.
    You're fat.

9. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I'm somewhat overweight, working on losing weight. Damn pills I take increased my appetite for awhile.

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You're fat.

Qucas likes this.
  11. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Is that why my feet disappeared? I thought someone slipped me some bad/good drugs.
    I should have guessed there'd be consequences to listed my place of residence as Chow Yun's All You Can Eat Buffet.

12. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

I thought this thread was going to have more "yo mama is so phat jokes"
    Your mama is so fat that she has to tie her belt with a boomerang.

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

My favorite thing is when fat people think not eating will make them skinnier.

14. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i was verging on obese for a while

then i barely ate for a while of doing almost nothing, and i'm currently about 140 lbs and 6 ft

i'm currently on an appetite suppressing medication for another reason (#sideeffects), so i expect that by the time i'm 30 i'll be about double the weight i am now if i don't figure out food

15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You're fat.
    You're fat.
    You're fat.
    You're fat.

16. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

That's a fair point. But, consider the following:

You're fat.

18. rodar

rodar Well-Known Member

I’m a 24-year-old plus-sized woman (60 or 70 pounds overweight), but very comfortable in my own skin. When swimming in public, I wear a one-piece bathing suit because it doesn’t attract a lot of attention. When I’m home, I have a bikini top and shorts I prefer to wear. This is because I don’t like being covered up like it was in the 1950s, and I feel good when my curves are properly accentuated.

When I go back to see my family and swim, I wear a bikini top and black shorts. Recently, my mother said, “When the family comes over, you can’t wear that. It makes people uncomfortable.”

I was shocked, and we had a huge argument. Most of my cousins are fine with my attire, as are my aunts. Only Mom has a problem with it. I asked if she’d feel the same about a large man swimming without a T-shirt. She said it’s different for women.

Am I wrong for wanting to be comfortable in my childhood home? Mom should be proud to have a daughter who accepts herself as she is.

/endrant

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Is rodar really a girl or just really good troll?

Anyhow, I have a BMI of 16,9 while eating junk all day. Get fukd. You're all fat.

Anima26 and Vote Kanye 2020 like this.
  20. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

7/10

Also, you're fat.
    You're fat.