(OFFLINE)For ALL Players, especially new ones, PVP practice and BG testing!

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by st3ck, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

I'd volunteer, but I'm suffering from the lag problem which makes it very difficult for me to play for more (or sometimes less) than a game at a time. What I can do, however, is give feedback and insight into a considerable number of off-beat themes/splits. If you have questions about whether or not an ability that appeals to you could be made into a BG, it is highly likely that I have already tried or have set aside runes with the intent of doing so.

I have no problem helping folks piece together their perfect snowflake ;P

2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

too see friends that are online type /buddies
    ;)

3. dragonistear

dragonistear I need me some PIE!

Lel done with Physics final... dunno how I did... but anyways, I'm free tomorrow. I'll probably keep Pox window open so if you're on HMU

4. Ginx

Ginx Member

Awesome offer man. I still remember years ago when I joined the Ministry of Moga back in the day and I went through moga boot-camp. Either playing members from the guild or having them watch my games and give me feed-back/advice. It helps soooo much when you are still learning a lot about Pox. Makes me happy to see that there are still people doing this for others. Much respect sir

5. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Will do! I work mostly throughout the day but am on through central time evenings, usually play a lot on Monday/Tuesday. I'll keep my eye out for you.

Also, thanks ginx :)

6. dragonistear

dragonistear I need me some PIE!

Are you on on weekends?

7. st3ck

I am sometimes on weekends depending on work. Usually Monday/Tuesday but have been busy as of late. I'll be on a bit more this next week

8. st3ck

So I've found my online (forum/game time) to be lower these last few weeks than I would like. I am going to supply my email address to ensure people looking for some fun/playtesting etc have a reliable way to contact me:

[email protected]

9. st3ck

Gonna bump thread with status of online/offline

CURRENTLY: OFFLINE

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014