One-Change Buffs

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by kalasle, Feb 3, 2015.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Was really thinking about this as a thread for runes that are unplayable, borderline, or have some weird upgrade problem like Inkblight. Not sure Afflicted needs a straight buff.

2. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

One change buff.
    XFurionsX remove dumb moves, add smart moves.
    Sorry couldn't resist.

3. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

He is the best applicator of soul tap, if we loose another applicator we might as well give it to UD (soul tap)

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Xulos- Lose death touch right now it's 15 nora and it's stopping him from being ran quite a bit as fw has many better champs that have death touch and are much cheaper.

5. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I love death touch on xulos,it makes him a threat and the enemy will avoid rushing him in melee.

6. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Yeah Deathtouch is what makes Xulos good, without he just deals mediocre damage at 5 range and can pacify them if they engage him. Really nothing special about that.

7. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Maybe it's just me but i only run him for his dark favors ability to finish off annoying high def champs.

Yeah but without death touch he goes down 15 nora and become much more runnable . I guess in today's meta just not a fan of any runes that cost 100 nora the risk is to great especially in a faction with little healing, it's not often xulos gets off more than 1 or 2 death touches and at that rate he's dead.

8. potatonuts

Think about how efficient that is though, his damage on deploy is comparable to a 40-50 nora aoe spell, deathtouch is comparable to essence drain which again is 50 nora. Throw in his mindwipe aura, any damage he does with attacks and the heal he gives when he eventually dies he is easily worth the cost you pay for him.

Netherzen likes this.
  9. potatonuts

Phantasmal Creeper - Swap curse for hex, maybe remove nora leech? it seems like a pretty pointless ability, even more so when you consider almost every FW bg is running UT.

10. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Broken Bones: + Numerous to base.

It's flavorful, would help lower his cost, and buff his survivability.

kalasle likes this.
  11. potatonuts

I like it but it feels cheesy that a fresh spawned bb would have numerous. What about something like 'gains numerous when within 3 spaces of a champion that shares a race with this one'

12. potatonuts

Bladed Corpse - Remove sunder and give him +1 def or +6 hp, maybe even both

When i play zombies i feel like i need shatter, rarely feel like i need sunder. The increase in survivability and lower cost would also make him feel more playable when shatter isn't needed.

13. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

Forsaken Doombringer.

I'm not sure what exactly he needs, but I feel like it's a lot. 90+ points for his mediocre statline seems like it would exclude him from pretty much any and every BG ever.

14. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

give skeletal reaper whispghast and soulrenderer race:lich