People being lethargic...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yourmom, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

But we all enjoy my shade of green, am I right...?

Etherielin, Leadrz and Sunutsu like this.
  2. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

Perhaps I was a little too strong worded when I said the majority of you are lazy. Laziness isn't the appropriate word as many of you have pointed out. Most of your replies have been quit crying, which I'm sure is in response to me calling the majority lazy.

My issue isn't with people playing the factions that they love playing. I think that's great. I guess my issue is that there isn't any exploration in those factions. People find out what is strong in that faction and play it, especially if it is OP. Most of the time when I play against SP I play against meta which is all the hero's with some voils or just straight up voils, IS is dwarves, KF is meta and since trees are still viable and not OP they aren't getting played much anymore, and ST is actually pretty spread out. Playing against the same BG's over and over again gets stale and boring. That's the problem. If we all just play what is strongest than we leave out 90% of the runes in pox nora.

I also had brought up the point of the new players entering in ranked play. They won't have these OP runes that many of you are playing so out of pure frustration they will leave. I'm not saying lose to them as someone pointed out. All I'm saying is give them a game to play. Domination(literal definition) is not fun and won't be accepted well by the new player coming in from steam. It's as if we have access to the cheat codes and they don't.

My appologies for the attack on the community. I'm sure I deserved all of the QQ rebuttals. However, if you instagib my champs with something that takes no effort, thought or skill I am going to call you lazy.

XFurionsX likes this.
  3. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

The best way I think to put more decks out there is to allow circus into PvP. But then again, I have nowhere near enough knowledge of this game to know if that's just going to make everyone run the top 1% of the top 10% of each faction and have standalone OP champs galore.

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Well, I don't know about everybody else, but if circus were added to ranked, I'd bring out my Sir Cheats-a-lot Single Player deck and roll some faces.

5. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Oh god please no circus decks

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You'd still lose, quit front'n, dawg.

TeaScholar and SPiEkY like this.
  7. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

But he'd lose with more style.

Etherielin, Dagda, TeaScholar and 2 others like this.
  8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Exactly.

Baskitkase likes this.
  9. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Yes, we do.

Sunutsu and Pixyrus like this.
  10. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

:D

Sunutsu likes this.
  11. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

12. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Well, no, I don't think ANYBODY wants to be a Skeezick.
    Now, the Draksar Master Race are some seriously handsome lizards.
    All you soft skins be hatin'.

13. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

Lizards, pfah. U all should be orcs or goblins.. thats the true race. Look at my pretty face. :*

14. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

You know what i think that is, becase we have a win/lose screen, so people always want to win to improve the % no matter what.

Yourmom likes this.