Player Expansion Preview (Protectorate Non-Champions)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Feb 18, 2017.

1. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Also what heal mass units the only ones I'm aware of come from quest

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Can we move this conversation elsewhere? Would like to keep this thread about the expansion runes.

Kampel likes this.
  3. calisk

Thought it was for the most part, the relics costing in relation to it's piers is part of that conversation

with everything as it is it should be costed around 45 to 50 nora but that will never see play. I get this cost from that fact that it's pretty much retreat with a relic attached if you adjust for the cd difference that relic body is still worth at least 10 nora....of course imo the cost of the cd reduction is zero but I'll pretend it's worth 10 or more nora

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

For the sake of the comparisons of current refund mechanics and Fairy Circle, remember Fuel as well. Fuel is already in KF, is 25 nora, and gives a 50% refund. Fuel can only be used on Treefolk, of course. I do agree, by the way, that Retreat is overcosted.

5. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Fairy Circle:
    This relic has Psychic Ping 2 and Blessing of the fallen and when this relic is deployed the closest friendly champ gains Soulsift 2(40% refund).
    HP: 10

Opponent can still grab Nora globe, its not refund on deploy, can be dispelled, still contesting relic also forces opponent to choose between taking dmg by ping or destroy It and heal the enemy, dies by one shot.
    Looks balanced.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  6. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Have you considered having it grant quest: complete training, from the nokhan pupil? Seems flavorful.

7. Xirone

Instead of recoding Reinforce to be Fairy only, would Fairy Bound work on a relic? You'd need a single fairy in play and a champ near death to make good use of the relic. I am not sure if Fairy Bound would work with relics, though.

Etherielin and badgerale like this.
  8. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Please give nothing to k'thir involving illusions, it's already crazy enough even though I like your idea.

9. super71

Arcane oddity seems a bit strong, k'thir already has slipstream which gives them a lot of movement and they have the elf teleporting relic.

10. Xirone

Moon Pearl is for FS, I believe.

super71 likes this.
  11. Xirone

You are probably aware but Teleport: Equipment in on the relic which means the relic can only teleport when an equipped champ is near; the relic does not give Teleport: Equipment to champs. This relic works with equips and has nothing to do with champ movement or AP Gen.

super71 likes this.
  12. Xirone

It would probably end up being OP but if you wanted to make Silverclan Impactor a little more interesting you could take Relocate: Self off and replace it with the mechanic from Flaming Skull. People could end up kicking the relic and when it lands, it knocks back affected champs. Of course, it would suck if the relic were destroyed in the process, like the current Flaming Skull.

Kampel likes this.
  13. super71

Thank god haha, what is the purpose of a teleporting relic then other than being annoying as heck ? When I read teleport equipped I think of the st relic that relocates champs next to it.

Sorry when I see your name I automatically think were talking about k'thir =), but still no more factions should get anything illusion related until we figure out how to balance illusions.

Xirone likes this.
  14. calisk

did the st relic change any or is it still as described in the original post?

15. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Silverclan Impactor (IS Relic - Nora: 30. HP: 20) @@Sirius (split one of his ideas into 2 things, one of which is this)
    This relic has Relocate Self and Portal Blast.

Notes: Currently too similar to Earthshaker, but the idea of a relic that relocates itself to knockback things is kind of cool.

After playing some with relics and relic champs in IS i think a relic with Relocate Self counteracts so many relocate relic champs, while if it had Propagate: Self it would benefit those champs that have Ruin ability. But in a way it would maybe be to similiar to the UD relic, Head of Osarius

16. Kampel

Relocate relic triggers portal blast, it actually has a lot of synergy

17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Many things have changed.

18. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

I dont want to interfer in the creating process but...
    for a looong time IS player when it comes to relics Earthshaker, Celectial spear these allready do the job of relic damage, then you added valdashi emerald wich i got just for collection made threads about its uslessness. Then you added Burning steal another damage relic.

Now one with static greating and Portal blast, i just got to speak up and say NO i DO NOT APPROVE. No more damage relics we got ouer fair share. Please change this while there still is time.

I dont want you to use my IS relic but please no more damage relics, atleast make 1 of the 2 have another function

19. Kampel

???
    The one with relocate and portal blast is a Positionning Disruptor Relic, not a damaging relic, the other one is a global DoT+position disruptor, not direct dmg like Celestial spear or earthshaker..
    I dont think you realized the potential uses for these two relics

20. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- If people are using earthshaker for the damage..they are doing it wrong.