Please nerf the Bane Shift out of salaman hunter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ray Finkle, Dec 19, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

when you talk about the hp of a champion you refer to its base, not its hp after its been buffed by other runes.(that also cost nora)
    maybe dwarves are an issue in lower ranks because of how the brew works but in higher ranks they are barely competitive even with poxtober fest maiden's brew.

2. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

I sometimes think that nothing's competitive at higher ranks when I read your posts...

Anima26 likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

like 80-90% of themes/bgs aren't. I made a list a couple months ago of what is.(or at least what was at the time)

4. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Youre failing to understand me, which is of no surprise whatsoever. Ill try again. The point im trying to make is that Pontiff might be viewed as too strong by some but thats because of the influence of exterior runes buffing him to that level etc. It is the same with Hunter. The individual rune isnt the problem in this case, it is the influence of other runes thats the problem. Ingenuity.

5. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Ingenuity is Firking insane as it stacks for each champ that has it. So in the end you end up facing salaman with like +12 damage.