Post your combos, win a prize!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vartop, Nov 12, 2016.

1. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

In split ive really been enjoying ST/SL beast, rage banded strig warlocks are a blast! Lol

2. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Imp Familiar + Tinder Box

Provides healing from Flame Charge procs.

With enough healing he can also split for more copies of himself for extra flame charges or Dooms once healed to the desired amount.

Ember Wasp + Tinderbox

3. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Mirrored shield + Aspect of Divinity.

4. Cinder405

Blood Exchange + Sacrifice

If your UD and your rush champ is going to die or has very low HP can cast Blood Exchange to swap HP with the closest friendly champion and then cast Sacrifice on the new low HP friendly unit to hopefully redeploy another champ.

OR

Similar situation but instead you cast Retribution on the low HP champion to perhaps finish off an enemy champion.

TeaNinja likes this.
  5. Vartop

Vartop Well-Known Member

Thanks for entering everyone, now it's time to unveil the winners.

For the full faction combo:

Maddening Echoes has always been one of those spells that either does an absurd amount of damage given the positioning of champs, fascinate + weaken spells works along with deflect to give Fire Dancer maybe another turn or so of survival for 66-67 nora is great.

@TeaNinja
    Here is you Full Faction prize, enjoy!

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3854283

For the split faction combo:

Wow you got me, you won both prizes! With the current state of Shrine Rushing with UD people seem to scramble through their decks to grab whatever counter they have to slow it down/stop it, utilizing Onus to bop whatever problematic runes you see for 40 nora is very effective. SP also has quite a lot other good includes for this type of battlegroup like Havoc's Touch, Vertical Push, False Orders, Nublin's Surprise Pies, etc.

@TeaNinja
    Here is your Split Faction prize, enjoy!

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3854284

Now I imagine some people are probably unsatisfied with the results of the competition, but I'm not done yet, I still have some more prizes to give away!

For the combo/joke that gave me a laugh:

Haha, I guess it was bound to happen, either way you won this!

@SPiEkY
    Here is your combo/joke prize, enjoy!

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3854285

For the passion of finding combos:

@Firk

While I know you didn't specifically enter this competition I remember seeing you passionately look for combos in the global chat a few days ago so I have a little prize for you!

Here is your passion prize (does that sound odd?)!

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3854286

Thanks again for entering everyone, maybe I'll do one of these again sometime in the future!

6. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

I'm very honored to have won your competition! It was a fun challenge coming up with combos for it. Thank you, Vartop! You rock!

7. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

? what? it doesn't make sense. do you equip an imp familiar with 35 nora equip just for acolyte? there is a griefbearer fountain that heals 72 hp over two turns for 30 nora.. and you can spread the heal to whichever clone you want.
    And can u explain 'provides healing from flame charge procs'?

8. IronStylus

I have many more combos if you wanna ask me and give runes for that. pm me and I will list you how to make the best use of a mechanic. Most of them are my creations with a bit of inspirations, but i can tell you other known combos that I didn't make. I usually try to fit the best champions for the combo too (meta stuff) For example (inspired by someone):
    deep wounds dmg: UD/SP split: scavenger pack - you get +2 dmg on each of their attacks from UD bonus, as they're 3 champions right away. you add mika for grant: sonic aura (its dmg is increased by deep wounds) and other her good stuff, you add the SP bounty hunter spell and elemental vortex and couple other good deep wounds guys like grundelwulf alpha or scrapper hyaenid.
    The combo (more of a deck composition) is really versatile and it's not like it's a trick deck, but I seek for synergy combos that are fun to play.
    If you want deadly trick combo decks, I've made a really cool split which is my own creation, that is is IS/ST 2x millenial icequake+strip armor + immunity physical dudes from IS (they can stall pretty well with things like full plate armor, anyways they are just for getting into different fonts and sit there), then you save 235 nora which can be hard, but if you do, you clear up the board from everything and heal your rock eaters. Also double gale against your immune guys can give you surprising kills.

9. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Knock backs are always more fun when bumped against immunity physical champs.

10. Cinder405

The fountain is a good option but is not a permanent option especially in fire dedicated bg. With Flame Acolyte it has pseudo regen 6 (I use the combo in a fire dealing deck so it makes sense.)

I apologize I didn't quite convey myself correctly. I meant that due to loss of HP Flame Charge causes Fire Acolytes heals heal from the loss.

11. IronStylus

I played a fire deck too (wizard bg with grimlic and mostly fire dmg and spells) and just wouldn't use tinder box to heal one familiar. I understand the heal is constant and you will probably have one full hp familiar all the time, but they're stronger the more of them are on the field, as flame charge stacks and is a really strong power turn (or couple power turns every turn, eheh). Griefbearer fountain doesn't actually provide constant heal, because if you would use flame charge every turn on every familiar, they'll die before it comes off cd. But I still think it's much better, because it will keep all your familiars alive.