Pox Nora Revamp - Preview 8

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Senshu, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I don't mind being an emotional punching bag. It saves the rest of you from his wrath. I'm kind of like Jesus that way.

DarkJello likes this.
  2. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

This was the main point of my argument when I suggested that we do away with upgrades altogether with this revamp but it's like trying to take religion away from southern people. It doesn't matter how outdated the idea, they refuse to acknowledge anything else. Now it's going to play out exactly like I said where every champ has meta upgrades and you don't notice any fkn difference on if you had upgrades or not. ;)

3. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

He's humble too

4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

let he who is without ego cast the first stone

5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- And of course knock back abuse set ups...

6. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Sounds good. Glad that sort of issue will get highlighted by new functionality. They might actually fix it ^^

7. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Then we'll never get started

8. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

My own... personal.... Jesus...... someone who sees our tears...

9. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

Crap... now I hate myself for getting that song stuck in my head

10. Ninao

Ninao Member

Huuuummmm i like the changes, but i just get worried about guarded on a race that almost all champions has stealth..... would be nice if the guarded champion is attacked the champion that is guarding it should lose steath, or it not work with stealth champion(i think the first idea more real, but the game isnt right).

11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

given the shamanistic nature of garu den mother and his attack animation you may consider giving her attack: magical. Garu players will be thankful.

Razzoriel and Xirone like this.
  12. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

And I will forever remember this as the day that Ragic compared himself to Jesus.

13. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

It's closer to being jesus than to helping new players though.

14. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Garu allready has Attack: Magical.

15. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

It seems like hibernate won't be base on all garu, so I wouldn't worry too much about that

16. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Not really, she has Attack: Physical and the proposed revamp edition also has Attack: Physical. The attack animation definitely looks like it should be Magical, though. She could be an excellent target for the Magical DoT ability Gedden mentioned a while ago (instead of the Rend upgrade path).

17. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Don't forget the Garin double hero bug which is his 2nd best option after we kill all his rushing drakzerkers and baby-vomiting mothers + its grim mirror copies. Kinda like this right
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/C8wCwvCWck+c5ici3CpfCpUciQcy+ci4Sks5tS7uS5jR3nr2Yr2qe2we3we1O

P.S, I'm having fun with AoC+nightfall spider+2x osarius before revamp hits, so I can't really say anything bout cheesiness.

On the revamp previews, very nice how they handle FF KF getting 8SPDs all across the board. Would love to see the exact same treatment given to most Arctic/IS champs, probably buff their stats a bit but be sure to get rid of the +1AP thing

now there's no way a garu den mother can both contest my font and my mid font at the same time during the first 4 turns of the game. :)

hallelujah

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  18. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Garu as a race allready has acces to champions with Attack: Magical. I did not mean that she has it.

19. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Sorry I never exploited the double garin bug, although i knew about it.

Your post just prooves what I tried to say before: that the trash talking to get GDM nerfed is made ont because she is too strong, bt because some ppl like yourself hate to play against me, due to i dont have stable rank and can be high rank withut meta or low rank and still win... And obviously yours (and others) trashtalking is something the green have been listening to again.

Never quit after the portal was removed, but might do now when the Garu are killed (garu without the mother protecting them will be difficult). On the other hand the greens actually have the chance to undo their error now and put back the portal nexus on the wizard.

20. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Wait... what was the Garin bug?