Pox Renovator

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thbigchief, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Should not have allowed every "alt" account to get a pox renovator... you should know why, and you "will" soon know why if you didn't before.

p.s. Eww alts

2. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

u think they really worth it and that everyone will start run them?

3. Thbigchief

- Being runnable has never stopped people from price gouging and hoarding "special" runes. It's just silly for alt farmers to now have 10 of these and some new player will trade his life away for some lame harby 2.0

4. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

I don't think it will going to happened and they r not close to harbys

5. Thbigchief

- It's happening right now. People trading away mass runes to get them. This is fine if everyone has 1. But alts are messing up the market ..as usual... again

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

How would they be able to track down and confirm every single alt?

Another question should be that even if they were to, would this be a good investment in their time?

Finally, if people really value them that much to give mass runes, I don't know, they might just be burning their runes.

7. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Pretty much this, you can't really go by IPs as some players have siblings that play that could register as an "alt" if there were some grand witch hunt to try to abolish them. It's just something you're really going to have to deal with just like any game there will always be something to screw up something up (Hackers, Glitch Exploits, etc) you just have to do the best you can for the general populace you can't possibly block every exploit and trying to prevent something is likely to cause problems elsewhere.

8. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

While your intention might be noble, I never thought of doing that before I saw this thread and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

At least you tried.

9. sheik13

sheik13 The King of Potatoes

Just make renovator unique.

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

This

11. Thbigchief

- I mean we all know what happened (is happening) with harbies... we just started it all over again. It's just made worse by alting, This rune should not have been tradeable and useable in any faction or something.