Put it in perspective

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HardyGames32, Mar 20, 2014.

1. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

After viewing multiple threads written by sad sharks about devaluing of runes, please put it in perspective.

The options now for new players are far more vast than they ever have been if you don't want to spend money. If DOGz manages to get some advertising/a steam launch, I could see this game doubling or tripling in playerbase in a very short amount of time. The people complaining about the devaluing of their runes are the same people who were whinging about the lack of players under SOE.
    Kindly stop contradicting yourself, and put it in perspective, realise it's good for the game's growth and there's even better things to come.

Nemorga and Goyo like this.
  2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

This makes sense. More players = more people to scam, so either way sharks can't lose. I vote for keeping the community small; at least that way we always know who the sharks/scammers are.

3. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Although, if runes are all generally around the same price(ish) then it will be harder to scam. Also the rate at which legendaries are being pulled in packs means their demand will not be nearly so high.

4. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

More people generally means more, more accurate, and faster response to inquiries (about various things, including trades). More information makes it easier to make good deals.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  5. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Screw anybody who starts talking about the value of runes or what shouldn't be readily available.

Make all LEs have LEG counter parts. Make all LEG available in the rune forge. Minus the current expansion.

Look at how available exos are now. That should be the same with LEG. Unless they make all LEG exos in the overhaul and make them available to forge that way...that would be even better.

6. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

The ONLY negative opinions i've seen are from hoarders and sharks tbh, All active players are happy and newer players should hopefully be retained at a better rate.

7. Morningstarz

Morningstarz Member

makes sense. More players = more people to scam