question quick if i may

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rivin1020, Dec 2, 2018.

1. rivin1020

rivin1020 New Member

in the rune forge I get to chose from a list of cards I have
    so I take it this is not the full list?
    and there for if I find a card that is not on this list it is permanently added to the list even if I sacrifice it?
    sorry been along time and I'm unsure.

please verify or correct my understanding of function of card directory and sacrifice
    cheers.

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Runes that don't appear in the Forge are never added to the Forge if you obtain them in another way. For example, opening a pack and getting Vothsair Monstrosity will not let you Forge further copies.

3. rivin1020

rivin1020 New Member

ok cool is there a list index for what is not on list ?
    edit.

cheers for answer

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

The only runes not in the Forge are those from the Planar Disturbances expansion.

If you mean the Checklist, every available rune in the game is listed there, with a few extremely special exceptions. The KF rune Polymorph, for example, won't show up in either the Checklist or the Forge unless you already own a copy of it, though it can still be used in games like a normal rune. A handful of players also (allegedly) own copies of runes that were never released in regular circulation. Crested Fesh (summoned by Feshcaller Mika and the Implant spell from SP) and Lich Knight (the second form of the FW exotic rune Dark Knight) are the only two I remember hearing rumors about back in the day, though some say there are more. Suffice to say, none of these runes can be obtained in any way.