Question.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dirtylimey, May 14, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So can I propose to you now or do you want me to find a suitable ring first?

2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- This guy is fancy... I only saw it in "color"... he prolly also watched it at the "theatre". He so fancy

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

you best step off *****

i aboutta cut a ho

Skullferno likes this.
  4. Chemical22

Chemical22 I need me some PIE!

As 30 something guy, it amazes me about the sense of entitlement the newer generation has. I've downloaded, definitely, but I know it's stealing money away from people who worked hard on the film/music. Newer generations just don't get that and they think they are entitled music, movies and games just for breathing.

If you want something - work for it. pay for it. Or at least recognize that you are contributing to the downfall of what you love the most.

It's this downloading society that is fueling the complete crap being released. People don't care about the artists or actors... it's all about quick money and alternative promotional ability (because they just cant make money off of releases any more).

Now get of my lawn you young whippersnappers!

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I challage u

Skullferno likes this.
  6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

fite me

irl

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Bro I heavy heavy objects

8. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Okay you girls, take off your shirts and fight in the pool of jello presented to you on your right. *rings bell*

9. Lord Kinjo

Lord Kinjo New Member

Quickly remove the people who told you this from your line of friends. This movie is worse than having constipation so bad that you decide to use razor blades to give your bottom an epesiotomy.

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Well, matter of taste. People get all enraged when I tell them that I think LotR was a terrible movie.

11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Compared to the books, they were somewhat lackluster, but I'd say, overall, the LotR movies were rather well made.