Randomness just pisses me off ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boozha, May 4, 2014.

1. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

I still don't get why people are still trying to argue with you over this. It has been done already several times in this thread so theres no point to trying to continue it because it isn't helpful to what the thread is about. If you don't agree with what he is suggesting fine, but arguing with him over it when it has already been done, and he is obviously not going to change his opinion just because you don't agree with him, is just wasting everyone's time.

2. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

One of the biggest problems connected to this issue, is that there is no community to trade with - in a trading card game. The whole reason that random purchases kinda worked, is that you could exchange your cards with other players and get a fair deal (or even a good one). When poxnora was in its prime, I didn't think there was any reason to complain, trading was alive and felt good.

Either the community will grow enough so that this will be viable again, or the system should be changed.

Sunutsu likes this.
  3. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

Yeah i hate trading on this site and in game it doesn't feel very good. People only want certain runes or they want you to overbid. I use poxbox for all of my trading but sadly that site lacks expensive exos,limited, and legendary runes that I need for my bg. I can actually afford some of them its just that I would end up trading a lot of lower priced runes for one thats worth more and players in this game would never accept that. Its annoying when you can afford something but don't have the means to achieve it unless you overbid a lot or pay another player with real money. If they let you buy legendary packs or had faction specific packs I wouldn't have that much of a problem.

Boozha likes this.
  4. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

I'm just gonna pop in and agree with the OP: the frustration of knowing you just "lost" $20 is an awful sensation. It makes you feel regret -- something a retailer should avoid in its sales. If you want people to come back and give you more of their money, you have to make the deal at least "good" for your money.

I would really like it if cash purchases also gave a static bonus: a random amount of gold between X and Y, or +X% Gold bonus for Y days (stacks, per purchase), etc. etc. Make even the "worst" box purchase give the player something he or she can look at and say, "well, I did get this, I guess..."

Boozha and SPiEkY like this.
  5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

This would be cool.

6. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Now some realistic ideas good. Yeah I had suggested giving some shards in "purchased" packs/boxes ... random amount of course ;)

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!