Reaction Thread.

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Legato, Jun 26, 2014.

1. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

No option for Horrific Howl either.

Also, how about this for some thrilling options:
    Regeneration Rank 1, 2 or 3
    Reflection Rank 1, 2 or 3

The excitement is killing me.

2. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

yes, many exos and legs need very urgent review ...
    to see what happens in the next few weeks ..

3. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Couple of 3-4's out there (Cinderpede, Dirtbag, Imp), Split heroes (hraken, kiergana), pseudo-range units (bok raider, spellkaiser, caverunner). But most of our good range has been completely eliminated (demonologist, gloombringer) or priced out of existence (grimlic).

4. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

Grundelwulf is better now, and the Nefari Messenger now has Life Siphon, y'all.

Magma Bunnies are ridiculously cheap for a replicate+Fire Eater champ, also.

Imps, with Deflect: Fire, for the same old cost... I'll call that a win, too.

The death of Korona almost cancels out my excitement, though. There's a huge amount of disappointment, there.

5. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

Grundelwolf alpha lost deep wounds though. Would prefer it lost life siphon and regained DW to keep it thematic with the little grundel.

6. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

What?

7. gillo

Yes, it's a bug.

8. caine1138

caine1138 Well-Known Member

She lost what made her, her. The ability to increase her own ap thru combining the use of hit & run and confuse enemy.

9. caine1138

Sorry, Davre...

I'm not understanding how you putting your goonishness into a dress means anything, and am I supposed to be the sophisticated?

A little more details on who is who might make it clear.

10. caine1138

Nevermind, I just realized that that's a signature... not a comment. Heh.

11. caine1138

A standout I saw last night is stitched seamstress getting charged fire bomb in upgrades.

12. Vamania

Vamania The King of Potatoes

Demonbarb spider with a damage aura??? I will pay extra nora to not have that, a support unit you can't have near your own units is bad. Shorter range is sad, but all of UD is seeing it. I don't see Creep and Crawl anywhere on it?

Lavaspout without a damage aura? Well I can kinda understand why, the lag from huge masses of auras does kinda break the game, but it was so fun!

All in all, there is way too much tier 1, 2 and 3 of the same abilities cluttering our options.

13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Damage auras proc k'lzik's egg thing, so I like that, personally, but whatever, I guess.

Vamania likes this.
  14. gillo

So because they redesigned her and gave her another "signature" ability, she's automatically shoebox?... Tough 2 and masochism makes her an amazing tank.

15. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Guys, check this out!

Orb of Protection + Arcane Dance

NO MORE GALE FORCE PROBLEMS!!!

Also, Warogg and Nefari Guard are too good now to take and deal damage.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  16. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Nefari Dragon is very good now with updated Fire Feed
    Bok Enforcer with Battlemaster is pretty sweet, though I'll miss punishing aura
    Ironically enough for me, Unhinged Bok looks like one of the best beaters as she's largely unchanged.
    Magma Elemental looks more appealing than before, though I'm not sure what was changed on him.
    Murk Demon got ethereal, which is neat
    Nefari Guardian is a sub-70 unit with bonus defense, resist physical, and bodyguard
    Deep Elf Temptress is ~60 nora and lost liability. 5 speed is yuck, though
    Scorched Dwarf is under 30 nora at base, and Captive Lorekeeper's under 50. Anyone know what they cost before?

17. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

Reason magma looks appealing is because he pretty much came out unscathed. Lot of range got toned down across the factions so magma elemental is better than ever.
    Fire as a theme got a big boost with wasp.

18. gillo

LOL right, too many threads xD

19. caine1138

I'm surprised that you cant find a more appealling means of defining what I said. Whatever....

20. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Where does it say that goblins are demons? All the goblins I'm looking at still say that they're just goblins.