Release the patch already

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Netherzen, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

ghost town.JPG

Keep that life support going.The game needs a new patch to continue to stay barely alive.

2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Bad time of the day, take a screenshot 12 hours from now, i bet theres over twice as many ppl online. If not more.

Gnomes likes this.
  3. Netherzen

This is how the game looks to me from 7 am(earliest i played it) to around 4 pm.Between 4 pm and 7 pm there is slightly more activity.After 7 pm it peaks.
    Game being dead for half a day is not a good thing.

Thats still very low.

4. Anima26

You sound like this new news man, the player count has been like this since i can remember. Anywhere between 100-200 is enough to get consistent games, unless youre Tiny.

It tends to coincide with the American portion of the playerbase being at sleep/work/college, thats when they player count tends to drop the most.

It is annoying though when its at around 50 and half are in single player. Tough to get a game vs someone at your skill level. I just tend to avoid playing pox when the player count is super low.

5. Netherzen

I know,but a patch will help increase activity and make the game more interesting.Thats why my thread is called:release the patch already.

6. Anima26

Thats kinda obvious though. They cant release it until its ready so its a redundant thread really.

7. Netherzen

They should hurry up then.Maybe ban sok from posting in off topic.I dont know.

Probably.But i am showing my dissatisfaction with the lethargy and stagnation of game and expressing my desire for more frequent patches.I dont have any oneliners like burn or that black dude.

8. Anima26

I feel you.

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the population is fine the state of the games themes not so much.

10. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Release the kraken already!!!

[​IMG]

Qucas, Elves Rule and Anima26 like this.
  11. Anima26

I HAVE A DREAM! That one day you will stop talking out of your ****.

12. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I detect jealousy. ;)

13. Anima26

huh? :confused: