Relocate Relic

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by guokamoli54, Oct 3, 2016.

1. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Was looking for a champion that has relocate relic or a way to relocate them for my lonx BG any suggestions?

2. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Jangar Architect is your only option in theme. Which relic are you trying to relocate? Is it so you can keep Relic Guardian up for those units that have it?

3. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

ST really needs a relocate relic champ. He prolly wants one for Ice crystal or crystal shard relic

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Jangar Architect

5. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Not sure what youre referring to. Ice Shard would have no apparent reason to be moved other than to proc Relic Guardian, Ice Shards effect is Global.

As for Saphire Catalyst? I think that's what you mean by Ice Crystal...Jangar Architect would also be the best option because it has mason and can sustain the relic so that it gains more HP. Also a pretty efficient rune for Nora Gems.

ST does definitely need some form of relic relocation. or a spot Relic removal spell that refunds X amount of nora so that you can effectively double deploy on a single turn or deploy, advance, remove, then redeploy over the course of several turns.

6. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Its actually for cordination tower in my lonx BG lol

7. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Run Fast Friends, more benefits and less limitations.

Aquifn, poinl and aseryen like this.
  8. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

you are right I meant sapphire catalyst, just relocate would be nice on a jakei, if they got mason even better

aseryen likes this.