Republican hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

oh

you're here?

2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I'm gonna be that guy that gets all the flame, but uh...
    I still haven't seen or heard about any actual proof against Moore concerning the sexual harassment/****/etc. allegations.

I'm totally open on this one, direct me to the proof, I'll see if I think it holds up, and I might agree.
    In general I don't like Alabama's Republican leaders, just fyi.

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

proof? what are you, some kind of pedophilic baby raeper?

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

he got banned from a mall and the people that worked there say he was creeping on teenagers there.
    but I guess it is just his word against the words of 2 dozen witnesses.

SireofSuns likes this.
  5. SireofSuns

I'd love to take you at your word, it would be a wonderful world where I can do that.
    But...
    Any other info? The area, name of the mall, name of one or more witnesses, when it happened. (I'd look it up myself, but I'm lazy, I've got company, and I figure I'll let you present the proof you want to).

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

its american politics and the race is already over, so I stopped caring sorry :(

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Wait, you're joking right? Even I saw this all over the internet.

He even signed the yearbook of one of the girls. Multiple witnesses came forward. *liberal conspiracy though*

8. SireofSuns

I wasn't on the internet much at the time.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I wondered about something @BurnPyro do you watch the russel howard hour?

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I get some pleasure at Purnbyros Amerirage. I think he really believes that people give a Bane Shift about politics. The nerds on the internet know that other nerds on the internet will click the nerd links on their nerd websites if they put up politic news and make it seem like someone G'sAF.

All I care about is my family, my legacy to them and our daily lives.

I'm going to pay about $54,000 less taxes under the new tax reform.

Girls colleges paid for.

Boys colleges almost paid for, but one will likely join the USMC, so probably paid for.

Tinygirl's college is still 15 years away, we're good there.

Looking foward to not paying penalties for Obamacare opt outs. Yeah, I'm one of those people they use in stats thats "losing insurance" lol. I don't want anything but major medical and life. The rest I pay for out of money that I control, not that I give away monthly without using.

USA just told the UN to go eff itself, which I also love. I cannot wait, as a country, to stop sending those idiots checks.

It's Firking great here Burn.

newsbuff and SireofSuns like this.
  11. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

what about all the shootings, terrorists, the widespread consumerist culture, hurricanes etc.?

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Hurricanes: Well its clear that hurricanes are caused by trump's hair piece redirecting weather patterns.
    Terrorists: I have none of those in my life.
    Consumerism culture: This is not a new thing, we're just very slightly changing the way we do it. But if you mean capitalism? Yeah, I'm a huge fan.
    Shootings: Maybe if we mirror Chicago's gun laws we'll all have the same gun-murder ratios that they've gained through their strict gun laws. Realistically, I wouldn't care if no one had guns but the only thing that you're capable of doing now is taking guns away from the people who obtained them legally and not the ones that have obtained them illegally. If we are a realist, we will recognize that this simply will not happen in USA. The stronger background checks would be nice but people can go bonkers without ever having gone bonkers before and bad guys will get guns if they want them. The right to have guns is part of who we are. You either understand that or you dont.

This country is made up of (asside from USA Indians) people who gave everything in order to start over. Even if your family line came over after colonization, that spirit is still within us all. Even if you are nerded down to the max and refuse/are unable to recongize this spirit, it's still within you. If you are one of those freeloaders who came over with a passport, visa, marriage then yeah, you have no ****** clue what I'm talking about. But the bottom line is, America is what it is. It has its faults, it has its strengths and it will remain this way, the strongest super power in the world, until it falls. And given the things that would happen if America falls, I'd safely say America is the last per-apocolyptic super power.

People from other countries take offense to this, but if they stop nerdtyping on the nerdweb, and look inside themselves for the truth, they see it for what it is.

The USA is what it is. Whine about it all you want. Whine while your people try their hardest to come here. Whine while you nerdsearch for an article that shows where some old people moved to Mexico and pretend it means something. Then later, when you're off the nerdweb, get real with yourself. America is the greatest land on earth and the last great land of this earth as we know it.

(possible over-dramatic language has been used to incite amerirage)

newsbuff likes this.
  13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Baskit always seemed like such a FYGM to me but I am glad for him that this new tax plan squares with both his greed and his consience.

I am in eternal conflict wether I should watch merrycans slowly destroy themselves untill at some point stuff just burns around them or hoping to see the ameri****s make the morally right decisions.

Tweek516 likes this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

FYGM indeed.

Would be a shame if something happened to his family that would make him go bankrupt over medical bills.

Either way, Im not affected and Im plenty happy that the US continues to Firk itself over.

EU world domination.

15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Do you understand major medical? That’s exactly what it protects as long as I’m not criminally liable, criminally negligent or self harm.

16. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Not even close, son:

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

oooh 3 things they can use as an excuse?

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If you're asking me about the specifics of your healthcare, no I don't know.

Because you live in a third world country so hung up on false freedoms that universal healthcare is viewed as a communist good.

I have the luxury of never having to worry about it in the first place.

Also for the silly american army talk; haha. Only an idiot would revel in his army size while his country's standard of living keeps going down.

EU>NA

Tweek516 likes this.
  19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

You think we want to FIGHT you? actually if you miss the point that much how are you even going to hit any EU targets?

20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You don’t dominate the world with social programs bubba.