salaman ingenuity+flash bang=broken.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by negatorxx, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Ok, buff first, then nerf

2. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Do you even play the game or are you just angry someone dared to nerfcall FS? xD

Ballballer likes this.
  3. Boozha

10% playing, 90% doing nonsense.

And actually I was more pointing out the absurdity of the suggestion than complaining about any nerf call

4. Makorov

Haha I don't agree with him either but I just found it funny that out of the blue you jump into GD to defend FS (I've heard you're quite the zealot)

Ballballer and super71 like this.
  5. Boozha

Been in GD a bit the last few days. Am I a zealot? No idea, I'd need to care about another faction to find out ... all my split decks keep getting ruined and I can't afford (or care much for) a full deck of another faction, so here I am playing FS

Makorov likes this.
  6. Makorov

Totally

7. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Personally I would play against Salaman 5 times and if you lose all 5 games against them, then ask for a nerf. Atm Salaman seem balanced to me, but I havnt played against them yet...

8. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I don't really see the big deal about salaman, they take time to set up and are only sub par when set up. Put a cap on the damage buff from ingenuity and be done with it. I don't see flash bangs being deployed a huge issue, if you let them deploy 40 flash bangs idk what to say other than don't wait that long next time.

Leadrz and DarkJello like this.
  9. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Sok is playing them as I write this post so...

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

broken isnt the right word considering trapper is 40 hp and doesnt really do anything else. poorly designed better describes this unit.

11. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

what kind of trauma have you had where you have to mention salaman trapper's hp every time the topic is salaman?

12. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

To be honest salaman trapper still traumatizes me to this day, little Bane Shift used to be op as hell.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

try reading the thread before posting please...

14. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

the thread is about how the cooldown ingenuity allows for spamming a relic drop ability. Your post about HP is equally irrelevant you fool.

15. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

That doesn't really make sense. If you play 5 games against a better player it does not mean his stuff should be nerfed.

Leadrz likes this.
  16. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

i'll take this as entertainment

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

alot of the stuff people post on the forums dont make sense, there needs to be a separate section for serious balance discussion to get the game fixed. the council as it is isnt nearly enough and at times does more harm than good.

18. negatorxx

negatorxx I need me some PIE!

has this thread morphed into something productive yet?