Sapling vs. Broken Bones

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Xirone, Aug 19, 2016.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I mentioned a few runes to sok where they have very similar stats to other runes but somehow certain champs cost more ? I'm thinking broken bones get's more for the same price because when he gets attacked he immediately gets half health. I don't know though, their are many champs I compare and go well that doesn't look quite right.

Saplings also gets a nice bundle of stats from take root though, but his base stats are utter garbage I mean they aren't even comparable to zombie summons let alone real champs.

Xirone likes this.
  2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This is because Saplings were tapped back in the great Treefolk purge with a manual modifier. I will take a look at it.

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

note that if you do just outright buff saplings to be worth their cost you might be making greenhouse a lil bit cray

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Remember that it's been nerfed already.

5. themacca

the buff has (which by the way i think trees need the damage more than they need the speed). But the 20 nora spawns remain the same

6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

It was more than a purge, we had the whole damn forest burned down and it was necessary. I'm still not quite sure why greenhouse was nerfed though to tell you the truth. I look at similar things that summon and find it interesting saplings are still so bad.

Corpse pile
    Creeping pustule
    Boneyard
    The new fw spirit relic

Pretty much anything that Summons fw summons is better and doesn't cost Nora

7. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Bumping because this champ would be awesome for the price and the summoned, unupgraded, versions wouldn't be that much better that they are currently.

8. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I want to be able to play a surge/tree deck that can function well without delim.

Buff saplings so everyone doesn't instantly sacrifice them to the evil fire elves! ^_^

9. themacca

Corpse pile-Is a summon? can be insta killed
    Creeping pustule-5 HP 4 speed?
    Boneyard-11 hp 5 speed 7 damage?
    The new fw spirit relic- 12 hp slowly kills itself outside of dmz, 5 speed 7 damage

Greenhouse-26 hp 6 speed 7 damage, assault access to further stat boosting with take root

please tell me which of those should also cost 20 nora like the greenhouse does?

10. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I just want the next Hero or legendary to resemble Maokai from League of Legends. That would be a beast of a tree.