Sepia Tones

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dwlr, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Just curious if people actually like the sepia tone recolors as art or if they just use them because they're more rare or offer a different collection of abilities on occasion. I also wanted to specifically mention Ryv and Vallassa since Aria and Pyro both have entirely unique art and sprites along those lines additionally the Light of Circle using the same sprite despite having 3 unique arts.

Personally I'd like to see Ryv and Vallassa get unique art retroactively similar to Aria and Pyro, I'm not a fan of the sepias myself and thus use Ruthless Net Master and Jakei Heretic respectively when using them instead of using Ryv and Vallassa. Anywho just curious, I don't really expect them to get anything done retroactively or anything.

2. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I like to flaunt my money.

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I kinda like the Sepia art, I think it looks neato. Plus, I like having gold champs, it lets me show off easier.

Leadrz and JellyBerry like this.
  5. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

They've needed sprites for the light of the circle for awhile now. I really hope they make it a priority. Kinda useless right now

soulmilk likes this.
  6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Full sepia bg or gtfo.

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  8. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

I like the alternate art/sprites, but I'm not a big fan of the sepia tone ones.

9. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I feel Ryv and Valessa should get proper art, maybe have another community drawing contest for them.
    I also want different sprites for the Light of the Circles.

10. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

I like having both unique art and sprites one or the other leaves me to not use it, slightly off topic I don't care for the recolors of the 150ks and Ctharia, they feel unnecessary given the angels didn't get a recolor and are available in legendary.

Agreed.

11. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Sepias suck major duck.

12. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

10/10 wanna get me some gold zoalt.

SPiEkY likes this.