Sever Summons is op

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sphere8274, Aug 24, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

that's exactly what it does when discussing balance changes, otherwise we end up with stuff like the new UD exo.(not saying listening to you in particular would get a bad result just speaking generally) If there is a problem with summons then their rate of deploy or stats should be changed, instantly deleting them in aoe every few turns should not be an option in this game, that is way too strong and makes no sense.

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Summons are Firking garbage in this game. They should be treated as trash. Sever summons is perfect the way it is for taking out no skill free win bullshit summons. Takes absolutely no skill whatsoever to dish out free summons. Free summons = free wins and as such there should be an absolute hard counter for this Firking bullshit. If anything sever summons should be proliferated even more. Anyone that supports free win summon spam and nerfing sever summons is preparing the way for the destruction of this game. KF over growth destroys a relic and summons 3 saplings for 35 nora and is just one of a trillion examples of summoning free champs. Most cooldowns on summon abilities are 3 turns which is nothing. Supporting this douchey noob ass thread is cancer for the game. Get tha Firk over it free summons is bullshit and u all know it. Sever summons is a godsend and forces lazy ******* summon spammers actually work for a win. Love the range on sever summons! Never change.

Qucas likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

what summon bg is free win right now?!?(there are none...) The solution is to increase the cooldown on problematic summoners' summon ability and to limit the stats on summons, not to create extreme hardcounters that can wipe out 10 summons instantly.

4. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Wait, I thought summons didn't get crazy in higher rank games, so why would you have to worry about losing 10 summons. From what I've been told, there shouldn't be that much on the board at once.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lol gd.

6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Spot swarms can win games. Think I am kidding? Locust with locust swarm, swarms another locust and it casts locust swarm following turn further reducing defense in an aoe stacking on the other locust swarm. Spot summon ant with full ap summon anywhere with spell presence. Shadowspawn Imp summons coming into play with dodge/deflect fire on base.... WTF! Firking atrocious. Saplings summoned with overgrowth with assault on base engaging all your Bane Shift behind ur frontline. One of the biggest offenders Tortun pygmy summon. For the love of Firking pox this is perfect example of why sever summons is necessary for one shot kills. Watched MW24 save up his pygmy summons and proceeded to road block TinyDragon out of the font and no skill auto win because pygmy's stats are 11dmg 64 hps with banner out(rend2/enrage2 base). SL sand now has an ability called sirroco which grants anything in sand 20% more resistance to range and melee(myx drone 3 armor summon spam) for the love of pox. For the love of pox this guy makes a thread about nerfing sever summons of all things. What a waste of time.
    [​IMG]

Anima26 likes this.
  7. Sphere8274

Sphere8274 The King of Potatoes

Didn't the new term "treefolked" born to refer shoeboxed runes? I don't see trees dominating the top tier.
    Summons are not "free". Player invest nora in abilities, relics and spells just like everyone for a relatively weak unit
    You live in the past, now he is Young Myx Drone

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Played against skele spam last night and I'm starting to wonder if maybe sever summons needs to be the way it is right now until summons are less crazy. I was fighting swarms of 12 DMG 7 SPD 32 HP free skeletons ffs :-(

9. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Dark Rising and all those skele summons are pretty scary. Its alot easier to spam skeleton summons than a lot of other champs i feel. Sever Summons has a long cool down too btw. Kill the Sever Summons champ.

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

just becuase you lose to something does not mean its overpowered....

11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Lushiris, Qucas and Anima26 like this.