Should I be playing at the moment?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nexx, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

I don't know, is it worth playing pox atm? Or should I just wait until ranked resets? Because I went on this morning and there was literally nobody on. Oh, it's Dorigon btw.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Who is this dorigon kid?

3. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Idk, some scrub who was top 20. Burn hates him for some reason, but still skypes with him, idk.

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

No don't play, ever

Give me ur runes

5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Top 20 during the great pox depression.

Everyone please hold your appluase till the end of the thread.

Nebron likes this.
  6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Dont forget the bit about the prenerfed skywing.

7. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Actually I held top 20 with dwarves during SoE so...ok.

And UD, and FW, and Zombies, and Skellies, and Draksar, what else, should I keep going?

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Apparently,

most of us need more to refresh our memory.

Sure u weren't rare leeg?

9. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

According to my profile, highest I;ve ever gotten was ranked 7. And I didn't get rank 7 after SoE left, got it during their reign.

I'd also like to make it clear, Karmavore, you were never a top 50 player during SoE, you were always in between 100 to 70, so I'm pretty sure I should be the one giving you the "Top 20 during the Pox depression" statement.

10. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Yeah? Well according to MY profile, the highest rank I've ever gotten was rank 6. And I can tell you right now buddy, neither of us are top 10 quality players.

Aren't rank resets lovely things?

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Lmao, I'm sorry Karmavore is lightspeeds away from being compared Dori. Though 1v1 imo, should be entertaining. Guy with 125545 alts.

12. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

It's pretty unfortunate that your point is invalid, because I got top 10 far before and far after rank resets. I rarely play during resets.

@Legato I've beaten karmavore several times, and he's beaten me several times, maybe he is better, but that doesn't change the fact that I've beaten him several times in return.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Best of 5s lets go

ya'll peasants can't stack up to me anyway, but you can fight for second place

14. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

League Announcer: BurnPyro is legendary. ~~~~ Mmcnally enters ~~~~ Shut down.

15. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Lol this got real personal real fast. Take a step back Dori and embrace the trolling.

It dosent take much to out draw someone, or just run cheese constantly to obtain rank. But hey. What do I know I'm an "SoE era" scrub. Apparently.

Also, you followed my rank that much to remember exactly my avg rank..? Kinda flattering. :3

16. tulip

tulip Member

top 20, with skywings, in pox depression,
    and someone else used to play your account... you were too proud of that agreement...

17. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Why is everyone stuck with me playing skywings? I stopped playing them after I got top 50, I didn't get to top 10 with them, I wasn't even able to get top 10 with them lmfao.
    Drawing me out is pretty easy since I have a past reputation of extreme haters, and people who were extremely toxic to me aswell, so I'll kind of take it seriously when someone insults me, unless it's someone I knew who hadn't been toxic to me, then it wouldn't draw me out. And I remember most of the ranks of our SoE day top 100s, you're not the only one I remember, so don't feel flattered.

Can we please get back on topic? Honestly, you guys are taking it too far with this, grow up. I asked a simple question an you can't be f*cked to answer it. This community is what's ruining pox, along with the balance.

DarkJello likes this.
  18. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You should play so I can farm you

19. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

You mean just like that time you instasurrendered after you fail blinked my Rugolth's Revenge, yet I still had no font?

20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

How is it an instasurrender if we already started the game ? :rolleyes:

BurnPyro likes this.